My plants

BudBoy2

420-magazine-mobile1825699531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331014402.jpg
Hello everybody, just a update on my grow. I said in the other photos that it was week 4. I was wrong this is the 4th week day 3 and alls looking pretty good. Just trimmed a little off the big fan leaves. Looks like a few more weeks in veg, at 18/6 with nuts added now....✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good!
I would take advantage of the one to the back rights lankier shape and do a little lst

I dont suspect your lights are too far away considering the front is so tight and bushy.

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile372512375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086182751.jpg
Hello again, lootznboots did pretty much what you did. Spent some time cloning and trimmed them up before I start to scrog tomorrow. The seem to be doing ok....✌️

Hey lootznboots, im using the t5 8 bulb lights. The distance is about 18inches from them. Should i go higher or just leave them were their at? don`t know. Thanks

Hey lootznboots, im using the t5 8 bulb lights. The distance is about 18inches from them. Should i go higher or just leave them were their at? don`t know. Thanks
Honestly you could bring them closer their big enough to handle it now.

Thats the right idea for seedlings clones and young plants but those girls have some size to em they can take it!
drop the light closer and use the hand test to make sure its not too hot at the canopy.

I would go for maybe 6 inches above the tops.
Again watch to make sure the leaves arent curling bleaching or burning.
Just try and find that sweetspot.

If its too hot for your hand its too close for your ladies

Thanks Lootsnbootz, i will try that for sure. I thought that might be good to do but wasn`t quit sure. I will use the hand method like you say. The T5`s aren`t that hot anyhow. Thanks my man...:thanks:

Id slowly bring light down. 15 inches today. And see how it goes for a few days. With a cfl you can be an inch off plants. Ive never used t5.

grow n steady wins the race

Thanks guys, I'm trying for first time doing this. It is fun to watch them grow for sure. Thanks for the tips on lights, will check them daily!...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Ill explain a little as sometimes ppl think they want big long plants. If light is to far away plant stretches out for light. Making long spacing between nodes. And grows long n thin.
With the light closer it grows just as fast if not faster. But doesnt stretch out for light. Making nodes tighter for compact buds. And plant will grow fat n strong.
But your plants are looking great. Lovely in fact. And i dont see much stretch. Great genetics there i think.

grow n steady wins the race

Hey thanks Resinnam i appreciet that, i wish i new the strain but don`t. I do know that i don`t smoke sativa so its either hybrid or indica. Looks more like indica since it has the wide leaves. It is a slow growing stain, and my clones are looking good also. Pretty soon and 5th week of veg. Going to scrog them tohight with some pics to follow...:)

420-magazine-mobile126440065.jpg
420-magazine-mobile992543432.jpg
Well guys this starts my 5th week in veg. I think maybe 4 more before I flip. But all seems to be great and the clones are even starting to perk up... love watching them grow!!...✌️

This is day 32 in veg and they are really foiling out. Clones are doing good also. I'm also posting the nutes I'm using to help anyone out to who was also sold Flake A/ B for coco mix. They man said this is what I needed so as you can see the plants are loving it. Just running out of room!!
420-magazine-mobile2065760933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile394386962.jpg
420-magazine-mobile924955779.jpg

Not sure Lootz, what do you think? This is my first grow and yes I probably should scrog them also.. hey I'm open for suggestions!

Not sure Lootz, what do you think? This is my first grow and yes I probably should scrog them also.. hey I'm open for suggestions!

I personally would put the screen in and begin training them under the net.

It looks like genetically the one in front is going to stay much shorter than the other 2.

I didnt do this last grow but i wish i would have when you put your net in force the other 2 to the level of the short one.

I would train them through the net for about a week or 2 just so that they begin to take shape then flip to flower and train them under throughout the stretch.

You have TONS of space above you to work with so i would train them until they filled the net then let them finish stretching vertically after

Thank you Lootznboots, I like that idea for sure. Will get to work on them tomorrow. And yes you did see that the front one is totally different. So I will bring the net down to her. Thanks again, will post pics when done...✌️.

Back
Top Bottom