420-magazine-mobile431631883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile663573953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile747055230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile740304256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1603528158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile26727091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile21159081.jpg

Re: Cany cane auto..

Nice lookin plants man! Is the purpling/pinking of the leaf stems normal? I have the same thing on mine right now and wasn't sure about it...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just received my candy cane fem auto flowering seeds, cool tap roots in 19 hours. onto the paper towel. Does anyone know how tall and how deep the roots get? I new at this, and I needed to keep it under 20 inches tall. Read about training and bending, how this will keep it small. also read to cut the top and bend for indoor growing...just wondering have time to figure it all out..

Just received my candy cane fem auto flowering seeds, cool tap roots in 19 hours. onto the paper towel. Does anyone know how tall and how deep the roots get? I new at this, and I needed to keep it under 20 inches tall. Read about training and bending, how this will keep it small. also read to cut the top and bend for indoor growing...just wondering have time to figure it all out..
I had two in 5gallon buckets. It was full of roots

using small containers for the plants, I should have purchased drawf....my bad...I may finn, since this will help both roots and canopy get to equal size and bending to encourage more col or what ever it is called. But I have been reading more.

Does everyone use the paper towel method....my damn paper towel dried out on me...UGH

From what I've been reading after you put your seeds into the paper towel you then put the paper towel into a Ziploc baggie and zip it shut. Then sit the baggie somewhere warm. Several guys have said they up the baggie on top of their TV box as it's warm. Hope this helps.

From what I've been reading after you put your seeds into the paper towel you then put the paper towel into a Ziploc baggie and zip it shut. Then sit the baggie somewhere warm. Several guys have said they up the baggie on top of their TV box as it's warm. Hope this helps.
I do paper towel.

I failed to mention that when you put the paper towel into the baggie it won't dry out for days and days and days.
Check on them every day. I turned my back and I have my Karibbean mango dry out on me. Thankfully I was able to bring them back.

I would suggest LST if you want to keep them short but I've read to not top autos because they grow too fast to really recover from it. Good luck!

Find my journal I have candy cane auto now at 21 inches and now budding
420-magazine-mobile1350349429.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2072763270.jpg

Does everyone use the paper towel method....my damn paper towel dried out on me...UGH
I've had it dry out before but soak again never know . Mine bounced and still produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom