Baby plants

Yes I do recently purchased seeds from Bonza and they are all coming up, even the free six ones. Here are some pics of the babies
Seedlings_growing_from_Bonza.jpg
Seedlings_from_Bonza_different_types.jpg
More_seedlings_from_Bonza1.jpg

They are even bigger now the 3 Sensi Star's are about 7 inches now, going to let everything veg for about 5 months then clone away.

All of my seeds are getting big except for two they are the blueberry haze, have attached a pic just are staying small. The bottom leaves are going yellow backed off of the water. Giving them no nutes and making sure the PH is between 6.2 - 6.5.

Any advise would be appreciated I am doing the same thing with the others and they are great.
Blueberry haze Seedling yellow leaves
Blueberry_Haze_seedling_2.jpg

Dream Haze Seedling going good
Dream_Haze_seedling.jpg

Some flowing plants Money Maker, Lemon Haze, Sensi & Unknown
Sensi_-_Lemon_Haze-_Money_Maker_and_Unknown_1_-2_wks_flowering.jpg

I have some 3 gallon and 5 gallon buckets, I have found the 5 gallon buckets get bigger yields. Live and learn and this I have learned unless I put them into flower early. But I have found with the bigger buckets you can let them veg for a few more weeks.

I was trying to save money on the buckets but learned to spend the extra money on the bigger buckets. Will post some more pics in about a week put about 6 more into flower.

Keep the info and pics coming!!!!

Nice plants jimi you going outdoor or in
Both ! Started some clones a month or so ago for outdoor. They are going to be well established plants before they get trasplanted outside. Was going to do a couple of autos outside and a quick run of 4 inside. Ive never done autos before only photos. .

Back
Top Bottom