First time grow!

LeeRup

420-magazine-mobile1396264757.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1593587425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile588567102.jpg
420-magazine-mobile293410152.jpg

I also had no idea of what i'm 1 month ago.. i'm not perfect but with advice and manu thread read on this site you'll het better at it !!

No actually I have no idea what they are. I started using medical marijuana and these are seed I got out of some buds. So basically I'm just winging it. Purchased some white widow seeds not start them till I can figure out what I'm doing..

Looking good. Can you show me your light setup and neutrients ?
Lights are pretty low budget! 8 100w cfl. The seeds were in some bud that I got so pretty much just put them in dirt wanted to see if I could grow my own med. Nutrients are pretty much just water and a little superthrive mixed in. This first grow was an experiment..
420-magazine-mobile490384222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile387793845.jpg

Hi Leerup, looking good so far

Couple of tips:
Move your lights as close as you can to the plants without it being too hot to hold your hand at the level of the tops.

Try and get the creases out of your foil, they can create hotspots and burn your plants.

Have you got any ventilation fans running?

Otherwise keep doing what you're doing and read up as much as you can!

Hi Leerup, looking good so far .

Couple of tips:
Move your lights as close as you can to the plants without it being too hot to hold your hand at the level of the tops.

Try and get the creases out of your foil, they can create hotspots and burn your plants.

Have you got any ventilation fans running?

Otherwise keep doing what you're doing and read up as much as you can!

Thanks man ya I have one fan pulling in fresh air in and an exhaust fan running.. Thanks for the tips!

Back
Top Bottom