Plant unwell any help

GrowGladiator

Hi every I hope I have the right sub forum,

PPMS 500 ph 5.6-6
X2 blue cheese look fine but the pineapple chunk looks like this...

420-magazine-mobile515460462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile169168734.jpg

Any advice? 150ppms cal mag
The rest flora nova grow bringing it upto 500ppms

What's your water schedule atm are you letting them dry completely before watering again

Mine is feed Nute then plain water next 2 times then Nutes and again plain water next 2 times and so on

So would be

Feed Water Water Feed Water Water

Hmmm ok I'm doing
Feed feed feed feed feed lol watering ever 2 days when the top inch gets abit dry. They are in air pots. Fabric pots. There could be a nute buildup in the bottom.

PPMS were at 200 when young and now are 3 weed old, 400-500ppms 100-150 cal mag and the rest flora nova grow and 25ppms Epsom salts.
I have slowly increased the nutes not done a flush or a water only feed, I have RO water achieving 50ppms and my tap is 250ppms

Currently making 1 gal RO water, expected PPMS 70 yes i do Let them dry out but maybe not enough :/ I don't want to give them more water unless I have to because of overwatering them
They got fed 2 days ago at 12 midnight.

Let them get bone dry do a flush get a feel of the pot dry first then you can feel when in needs water as for feed go as I do if your plants need more Nutes just do every other water instead of every third

When mine get planted i drench the pot and don't need to water for 2 - 3 weeks after

But overwatering and feeding is the likely cause of your problems

Needs to completely dry in order for your roots to expand further in search for water

Back
Top Bottom