First time grower

Firsttimer890

420 Member
So spent alot of time wanting to start but the time has now come tell me what you think

IMG_286320.JPG

What strain, lights, medium, nutrients, etc are you using. The more info the better! Otherwise, it's a youngin and looks good.

Thanks for the reply I'm using a 600 w MH at the moment in westlands with john inns compost (not ideal I know) I'm unsure of the strain as was a couple of random seeds that were given to me.
Nutrients they have been feed rhizotonic at the moment and nothing else.
I have transplanted her into a smart pot and that's 16 litres and she has exploded in the last couple days which I'm reallly happy with..
She didn't have the best start.
She started in the kitchen window I had a few problems with heat and space to begin with but now finally sorted all my problems out and seems to be responding well I shall post a couple more photos today so u can see her progression

And this is today I have topped her maybe done a little early but responding really well hope You agree
IMG_29269.JPG

Cannabis is pretty resilient. Yours look on track. When we started giving nutrients is when we saw massive growth. We topped ours, tried Fimming (didn't care for it), and LST'd. We didn't go crazy our first time. But we did DWC vs soil so I prob can't be too much help if you have questions about watering, runoff, checking nutes in soil, etc.

The biggest thing I learned as a first timer was not to overthink, over stress, or freak about every little thing. Make sure you have a ph checker, we like the digital ones. I would look into a aTDS/EC meter if you don't already have one. And patience is key! Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom