Gorilla Glue and Northern Lights 65 days

Billyberu

420-magazine-mobile2042021315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1806659978.jpg

I wish I could do some sick outdoor/secret/guerilla grows where I am, but I haven't found any places that I would be comfortable with. So very of those of you can. Keep up with the great pictures!

I will, I love pictures Secret yes, legal, yes (mass) but I hear ya. It's nice to feel your plants/work are in nature s hands and hopefully not animals/humans lol

looks healthy. I love the concept of growing with natural light. Just a intensity to the real sun. Looks like a stimulating plant. Ever try making marijhana butter or cocanut oil? Very good for walks in the woods. All the best. Keep those babys growing. Green and happy

They are loving life. Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil, Nutrients, at various time but always Grow, b52, bud candy. At times Honey Carbs, kelp, vitamin b, silica ( for the stems). And of coarse bottled water until it gets to humid and they drink....... a lot!! Foliar spray once a week ( kelp, vit b, grow, & Carbs) flush once a month........ .

looks healthy. I love the concept of growing with natural light. Just a intensity to the real sun. Looks like a stimulating plant. Ever try making marijhana butter or cocanut oil? Very good for walks in the woods. All the best. Keep those babys growing. Green and happy

Yes! I made cannibis butter out of the 1/2 ounce I got from my LFD Autoflower. I made "cherry bombs" I eat them all! What a great sleep aid. I went to culinary school so had to try the edible .

They are loving life. Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil, Nutrients, at various time but always Grow, b52, bud candy. At times Honey Carbs, kelp, vitamin b, silica ( for the stems). And of coarse bottled water until it gets to humid and they drink....... a lot!! Foliar spray once a week ( kelp, vit b, grow, & Carbs) flush once a month........ .

very nice! do you measure ph of runoff ? what is it? and do you measure ph of water u use? tap? filtered? rain water?

very nice! do you measure ph of runoff ? what is it? and do you measure ph of water u use? tap? filtered? rain water?

Ph, when I add the ph perfect nutes to keep them honest . never really had runoff ( even flushing) haven't checked the rain water but the tap is between 5.5 and 6. I mix nutes 5gal at a time now they are outside. Next time it rains I should check the PH. Rookie I am.

Ph, when I add the ph perfect nutes to keep them honest . never really had runoff ( even flushing) haven't checked the rain water but the tap is between 5.5 and 6. I mix nutes 5gal at a time now they are outside. Next time it rains I should check the PH. Rookie I am.

Sorry I use bottled when possible and always to mix nutes

wow, 5.5/6 tap water? very low for a tap, i usually get 7.8-8 ph tap water

with that ph on tap, your medium should get very acid with time, specially when you add liquid ferts... wondering why you dont get nutrient lockout.. You dont even have runoff or flush the system... very interesting...

with that ph on tap, your medium should get very acid with time, specially when you add liquid ferts... wondering why you dont get nutrient lockout.. You dont even have runoff or flush the system... very interesting...

No I flush once a month, don't know what lockout is but I trust a lot of opinions. That's why they look so happy??..

No I flush once a month, don't know what lockout is but I trust a lot of opinions. That's why they look so happy??..

ahh so you do flush the system with that 5.5-6 water once a month... u dont get runoff from when you add the ferts, but you do when you pour clean water, is that what you are saying?

Back
Top Bottom