Would you say this is healthy

Seanyboy100

420-magazine-mobile1030285498.jpg

Nitrogen?? Do you mean the feed?

Yes. She looks quite dark & there is a slight curl in her leaves. No issue, but I would take that as an early sign to cut back on nitrogen rich feed.

Ok at least I know for future reference I've just flipped her to 12/12 and going to flush her for a few days before putting her on her new feed do you think that will help brighten her up again?

Why flush now? After the flip hold off for a day or two..then use 1/4 strength Flower Nutes of your choice..gradually increase nutes to just under full recommended strength ..Personally I feed every other watering after 2 weeks in flower, I added some bud hardener to the nute mix...Every other week, I add 1/tsp of Molasses per gallon to a plain watering..Plants seem to love the treatments..Note: Molasses feeds the soil..not the plants..
4 ladies in a 3x3x6 ft tent...aggressive LST and a 2 tier scrog.

5-10-17.jpg

Why flush now? After the flip hold off for a day or two..then use 1/4 strength Flower Nutes of your choice..gradually increase nutes to just under full recommended strength ..Personally I feed every other watering after 2 weeks in flower, I added some bud hardener to the nute mix...Every other week, I add 1/tsp of Molasses per gallon to a plain watering..Plants seem to love the treatments..Note: Molasses feeds the soil..not the plants..

5-10-17.jpg
See whilst it was veging I was giving it it' 1ml of some cilicone stuff and 2ml of coco grow to a litre of water every day I'm guessing I didn't really need to give it so often then :/ I'm going to be using Dutch pro bloom for this last stage should I use that on every other watering like you said

5-10-17.jpg

Lovely looking set up! Fair play! .

I am not familiar with your Bloom Nutes..I suggest you follow their schedule, but build up to the max gradually..Unless your plants show a deficiency, every other watering should be just fine JMHO..I would also try some Blackstrap Molasses every week or so..Feeds the soil and plants will love it..Always remember..LESS is more! :)

Back
Top Bottom