New to thread

Jonyoudyer

420-magazine-mobile1756749586.jpg

New to thread. I got tahoo og x og clones under a cfl 24 hour light cycle

420-magazine-mobile1623030933.jpg

So I got two clones of tahoo ogxog back in oct of last year. I grew them out under a 24 hour light cycle with a cfl.

I then lollipop my plants and take cuttings right before flower.

420-magazine-mobile489709162.jpg

These are from last cuttings. I have an off brand of 300watt led in a 3 feet by 18 inch closet. High humidity is an issue for me. It hits up to 59% rh which causes white powdered mold. I have purchased an Eva dry 1100 which drops the rh a few points. What works best for me is cracking the door.

Since October I have turned those 2 clones into a quarter pound of bud and in total I have clones 40 plants. I usually give most of my cuttings away since my space is very limited.

More pics to come

Are those fabric pots? If so, I'm curious to know if you are battling the moisture that may be wicking through the sides of the pots. Perhaps a basic plastic nursery pot would help control the cabinet Relative Humidity?

Just thinking out loud...

/Obi

Are those fabric pots? If so, I'm curious to know if you are battling the moisture that may be wicking through the sides of the pots. Perhaps a basic plastic nursery pot would help control the cabinet Relative Humidity?

Just thinking out loud...

/Obi

Damn!! I swear I thought that to myself today! Thanks for your input.

So I'm really starting to realize I suck at journals. lol but So far I have got rid of some teens so I'm freeing up space in the veg room. Also had to replace the old cfl with a new one. A few will go into the flower room in about 10 days.

Also took cuttings from the 3 plants I put into flower a few days ago.

420-magazine-mobile1698005724.jpg

I use no cover for my cuttings cause this works good for me as you can see. Maybe takes a little longer to root but that's perfect for me since space is very limited.

420-magazine-mobile515916538.jpg

So everything is coming along nice. Came to conclusion I will have high humidity until I buy a real dehumidifier. I have received a sample of mitesandmildew washout and it seems like some good stuff

So I'm really starting to think this tahoo og is a strain that's very resistant to mold. Even though it shows up , but how they are doing so good with high humidity beats me lol

Back
Top Bottom