Hey I'm new and would love some opinions

Bjgrows

I this plant it's 4 weeks old from seed , but oddest I've had yet why so stumpy and short this is the 8th I've grown Haven't seen this yet , I was hopeing it meant auto lol
420-magazine-mobile1066422265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1011106496.jpg

I this plant it's 4 weeks old from seed , but oddest I've had yet why so stumpy and short this is the 8th I've grown Haven't seen this yet , I was hopeing it meant auto lol
420-magazine-mobile1066422265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1011106496.jpg

420-magazine-mobile719804079.jpg

I have one a lot like that! It has three leaves per leaf!??? Very short and bushy.. smells wonderful though ..

I haven't watched it yet , is is so exciting , I'm under lights , I'd love to just grow outside but worry about bugs and nosey ppl lol

I haven't watched it yet , is is so exciting , I'm under lights , I'd love to just grow outside but worry about bugs and nosey ppl lol

I went with a 6*8*6.4 outdoor greenhouse and have a privacy fence also. Lucky but will have to figure out something for the smell sooner or later.... the plants are thriving so far. I have them in 7 gallon pots. I have 5 and so far so good ...

Nice set u u got plenty of space lol I'm squeezed , I got 7 bag seeds that 2 was some kind of Cush and the others a more bush weed sort , that had buds full with seeds , and finally my big girl is a big Buddha x Cush

Nice set u u got plenty of space lol I'm squeezed , I got 7 bag seeds that 2 was some kind of Cush and the others a more bush weed sort , that had buds full with seeds , and finally my big girl is a big Buddha x Cush

Your buds look unreal man... . I am VERY happy to have the four with this kind of room. I am thinking it should be plenty enough for me.. .this is my first grow and I am overwhelmed with how much I'm learning. I am licensed to do up to 12 but first off I personally don't need that much and I also wanted to see a fewer get BIGGER.. .
I will send more pics when the app doesn't keep blocking me to do so. .

Back
Top Bottom