Supercropping

Billyberu

Well...... Tomorrow I will try Supercropping on my oldest girl ( 80 days ) GG . Never done this before but it is time before she gets forced in flower. Any help? Suggestion? .
420-magazine-mobile478763538.jpg

Make sure when you squeeze you also kind of move it back and forth while squeezing. You want to damage the inside of the stem not so much the outside.

Thanks Bud. I'm a little nervous she's my favorite plant, but if I follow the plan, damage the inside and leave the outside intact! She has six main colas that the stems are still green and pliable ( about 1/2 way up each cola) ?? Grow on..

My first thoughts were the same as MsSin's. Your canopy is pretty level. If you supercrop and bring your canopy out too wide, you will probably need support later in flower.

As far as increased thc, I don't know if it increases or not.

Thanks y'all, I was going to pot her outside but decide to bring her in and flower her. So she looks good for the next stage? 1000 watt led 12/12 starting first week in June. I will transplant her into a bigger pot before coins in. I am also giving her just water for a bit then going with "Bud Candy"? .

I will post a picture of her tomorrow, this picture is about 15 days ago .

Cool, I would love to see her true size. If this were my plant, I would give her a week or two more of veg time after potting up. I wouldn't want my plant wasting anytime in flower still focusing on her root structure.

Yes sir. I was thinking the same. Going to have to wait until my inlet fan comes so good ideas thanks so much. Can't wait to see her buds.

Back
Top Bottom