She's An Old Lady - Not Early Miss

Clancy

My Early Miss, more like Old Lady auto from CKS is taking FOREVER to finish. It's advertised to flower in 8 weeks. It's now at Day 106 and still has many days left to go. Since I'm running out of product I had to snip off a branch to dry and hold me over until my EM finally gets around to finishing. So I call it "robbing Peter to pay Paul"--I'm feeding the guy who wants it right now with sub-standard product that will only reduce the amount of highly superior product later on. Anyway, WTF, Here's some pics of the old lady herself.
20170608_105143.jpg
20170608_105217.jpg

My Early Miss, more like Old Lady auto from CKS is taking FOREVER to finish. It's advertised to flower in 8 weeks. It's now at Day 106 and still has many days left to go. Since I'm running out of product I had to snip off a branch to dry and hold me over until my EM finally gets around to finishing. So I call it "robbing Peter to pay Paul"--I'm feeding the guy who wants it right now with sub-standard product that will only reduce the amount of highly superior product later on. Anyway, WTF, Here's some pics of the old lady herself.
20170608_105143.jpg
20170608_105217.jpg
Cks had some issues in the last month or so with wrong seeds and strains
How long did it take to show flowers?
I assume yer in a 18/6 or similar light schedule

I have 3 cks early miss auto's going 2 are almost done there at 105 days and one didn't flower waiting till others are done and going to try flipping plant is getting huge

Cks had some issues in the last month or so with wrong seeds and strains
How long did it take to show flowers?
I assume yer in a 18/6 or similar light schedule

Hi Scorpio, thanks for responding. I had her on 24/24 for about 2 months but because she seemed so slow I've gone down to 20/4. The slowness could be a strain problem I guess, but I also stressed the plant during a 3-week period when she went with very low water--not terrible but a dry spell for sure. Still, I always stresss my plants out that way (for reasons i can't control really) and usually they finish within a reasonable time frame. I forget when she started showing flowers but it was around the 65 day point. I don't mind that plants take a long time, but "Early" Miss??--Uh, no, not much.

I have 3 cks early miss auto's going 2 are almost done there at 105 days and one didn't flower waiting till others are done and going to try flipping plant is getting huge

Thanks fopr replying Islandborn, well at least i'm not alone. Strange though that they have a strain identified as an Early variety that actually takes longer than a regular. I've grown Early variety tomatoes and they're always early but the trade-off is smaller size. So i expect an Early canna strain to be...well, Earlier.

I too stressed not ideal soil and had drainage issues is my first grow I want to try both strains again but not for a while going to photos next have seeds for a long time

Back
Top Bottom