5 week auto Early Miss

BAR1

few_days_shy_of_12_weeks.jpg
em10.jpg
em1.jpg
em9.jpg
em8.jpg

Nice plants b!! Are you in fl? Have these been outside since germination? What months/temps during grow so far? Thanks!! Looking right on track. They should start growing pretty fast now, but looks like u didn't top or lst, so this will be interesting to see. :thumb:

Subbed up, so don't forget to update!!

I don't have any at 1 week but will post a 2 week picture, I'm having trouble taking the pictures off my phone

no I'm in Maine. I bring them outside when its nice out and then back inside. This is my second grow, well sort of I'm still in my first grow of white widow auto at 13 weeks. I don't know what top or 1st means..please explain..I really just wing it. I have the WWA in a tent and the early miss just in a room until I go to 12/12 then will move them into the tent, both are under led lights Here are pictures of the white widow
WWA_13_weeks_1_day_3.jpg
WWA_13_weeks_1_day_2.jpg
WWA_13_weeks_1_day.jpg

Hey b. Here is a link to a great source of info, & help if you have questions.
Auto Topping Thread

Also .... Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Lst - low stress training, is basically manipulating the plant to grow the way you want it and also better yields. I'm new too, & didn't do too well with lst. I topped which is just cutting the "top" of main branch , usually at 4th node, usually around weeks 3 or 4. It causes plant to grow two branches where there once was one. Topping is as easy as cutting a string off your shirt.

Your plants look great man. Enjoy!! Hope they give you great yields of great meds. :thumb::goodjob:

thanks .I have started training my early miss auto...on my WWA people have told me by the pictures that it is not auto. As a beginner I obviously knew there was a difference in the quick growth of early miss than WWA but just figured it was because of the different strain. Here are my early miss auto at 2 weeks...
early_miss_2_weeks_2.jpg
early_miss_2_weeks_2.jpg
early_miss_2_weeks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom