Rooty! Toot! Toot!

Gardenguru024

Newbie using Roots Organic Nutrients and Roots Original Soil
What do you think? Can I improve anywhere
image19650.jpeg

That’s week 1 flowering so can you see anywhere that I could make better. I figure it’s about as good as I can get it in week three now haven’t lost a leaf yet and they look great so I don’t think I have any nute issues and I did prune all bottom branches.

The leaves are straight up they look to be praying or reaching thats what I think they call it. Most seem to say it’s a sign of a happy plant is this true?

That's week 1 flowering so can you see anywhere that I could make better. I figure it's about as good as I can get it in week three now haven't lost a leaf yet and they look great so I don't think I have any nute issues and I did prune all bottom branches.

The leaves are straight up they look to be praying or reaching thats what I think they call it praying I like it lol.Most seem to say it's a sign of a happy plant is this true?
most seem to say it u say so yea might be right I do know they droop in the night an then rise is the light I'm no expert but thinking be due to there leafs photosynthesis process but if I ever have questions I'm not %100on m best grow friend google always has the answer! Your plant is in grate shape health wise for sure few boosting agents as it starts to tip is all I'd be looking into plenty of grate products out there I've always youse cannas pk13/14 house an garden have a grate range also

Back
Top Bottom