First grow - Do know a bit but not too much

GreenThumB710

Hey guys I haven't really been keeping track of when my plant sprouted nor know what strain it is! I have seeds that a friend of mine gave me and some and I found in some in the bud I bought. I know not knowing the stain doesn't help but really just wanted some in put on if it's a waste of time or not! And Yess I know it's 100 times better buying seeds but like most I'm on a budget and don't have much space! Any ways I have 1 seeding at about 2-3 weeks old under 2 100watt cfls, one is a soft white and the other is a bright white. Should I go out and get some more bright white cfls for the veg or should this light spectrum be just fine to grow decently strong stems! Again just looking to see if I'm heading in the right direction here! I also don't have a timer on my lights.. which I had but can't find now. So I moved the plant out side for a weekend and it wasn't the greatest idea of all time but that learned me as you can see in the picture! I also took a picture if the root development if that helps or now! But from what I have read this plant is pretty healthy... I haven't Touched the water, just comes straight from tap and no nutrients were added.
Any advise is highly appreciate! Cheers!
420-magazine-mobile145326743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile691167563.jpg

Back
Top Bottom