Tangie Transformation

Jackalope

Here is a few photos of the Jack the Ripper female I turned male. Never let it be said that I didn't give a female a chance to do a male's job. I used Tiresias Mist and started spraying her a week before turning lights back. The transformation is complete. She still has a hair or two but is covered in male flowers.
grow_1_213.JPG

before
grow_1_218.JPG

before
Jack_frost_0071.JPG

before
tangie_transformation_028.JPG

after
tangie_transformation_027.JPG

after
tangie_transformation_026.JPG

after

Re: Tangie Transformation.

Everything going great with the Tiresias Mist. Yep hard to spell. I had to copy off the bottle the first few times. Not sure what your asking or what you said... Sorry.... I did see mites and that is never good. E-mail back and I will try to understand what you need.

Well that was interesting. No comments on breeding or turning a female male. No use posting about making lights. I use 1000wt HID and that isn't changing. So if there are no comments on subject I will just leave this thread to its gibberish

Here is a update in case I can get someone interested in this thread for what it is. The reversed female still hasn't blown her wad. How come when you don't want male pods they pop up and spew out of nowhere. When you want pollen they take for ever to mature. Some pods have opened but most are still growing.

Newest update. Its seems the Jack the Ripper put out some pollen. All the way through pollination. I saw no visible pollen. So I pretty much gave up. Early on I decided to take 3 clones out so they did not get pollenated. 1 of those plants is starting to show finished seeds. So early on some pollen was released. While I may not get a lot of seeds I will at least have a few Tangie x Jack the Ripper seeds. Still hope out for the Headband x JTR

That's what I was thinking. I really wonder how the smells and flavors will blend. The high of both is very good.

Terrible name for this thread LOL. Though there was a Tangie in the tent. Jack the Ripper was the one that went through the transformation. 1 thing I learned. JTR just keeps getting stronger. After it looked like the breeding project was a failure I tried to salvage a harvest out of these plants. Only problem. Some pollen might have been produced. Because of this I let everything go longer to give any seeds time to mature. The JTR went at least 2 weeks longer then before. The high is still great day time weed. The high has become real racy with the longer finish time. Defiantly not a good option for a rainy day in side like I find myself in right now LMAO. Time to break out a indica. Found my fishing weed though. So far 1 light colored seed. Couldn't have been to much pollen or this bud would have been full of seeds. Mature or not. It looks well formed but has no color. Maybe I didn't give her long enough. One can only hope.

Back
Top Bottom