Danklooch

Whats up fam! So i started a random strain seed and i had it outdoors for about 2 weeks..now it is inside under a led to make sure it gets propper light because i really want to see what it does..this is just an experiment grow to test the led and soil..i think the nutes in the soil stunted it and the first set of baby fans didnt grow causing it to top itself
IMG_20170720_154125.jpg
IMG_20170717_184835.jpg

i think the nutes in the soil stunted it and the first set of baby fans didnt grow causing it to top itself

Or maybe something had a little nibble while it was outside? Regardless, it seems to have recovered. I know you mentioned this is just an experiment, but things might happen a little faster if you could use something a little more reflective for walls than paneling(?). I'm a big fan of flat white paint, but once upon a time I used the flat (rear) side of a bunch of sheets of poster board in a setup that I knew was to be temporary. I know a strong light will penetrate the stuff, but it does seem to reflect a good bit. And it's cheap and easily removable.

BtW, Danklooch, welcome to 420Magazine.com - the most comprehensive (and friendliest) cannabis-awareness forum on the Internet.

Or maybe something had a little nibble while it was outside? Regardless, it seems to have recovered. I know you mentioned this is just an experiment, but things might happen a little faster if you could use something a little more reflective for walls than paneling(?). I'm a big fan of flat white paint, but once upon a time I used the flat (rear) side of a bunch of sheets of poster board in a setup that I knew was to be temporary. I know a strong light will penetrate the stuff, but it does seem to reflect a good bit. And it's cheap and easily removable.

BtW, Danklooch, welcome to 420Magazine.com - the most comprehensive (and friendliest) cannabis-awareness forum on the Internet.

I actually have a nice lil tent on the way

I hope for you its the mutation not a nibble or a pinch if it's the mutation you are in for a wonderful Adventure I've only ever had one and most people don't think they exist. She is featured in myself topping thread and in my defoliation. Check her out and see if yours is doing the same

Lol normally the clones wont self top the best ways are to cross it with its self or cross the self topper with something else and then back cross any self topping babies

But if it only tops once tgen it got pinched or something nubbled ut up a self topper will continually top itself until about two or three weeks into flower mine gave me forty odd tops on the first run and almost four and a half dry weight on the reveg

I hope for you its the mutation not a nibble or a pinch if it's the mutation you are in for a wonderful Adventure I've only ever had one and most people don't think they exist. She is featured in myself topping thread and in my defoliation. Check her out and see if yours is doing the same

No nibble or pinch or cut or anything..i look at them everyday very close and the middle closed up and the 2 tops started growing..ill take a pic of the middle later

TorturedSoul how's the life treating you

Update...so one side is doing the tri thing lol i forgot what its called and the other it growin normal...its doing ok so far..stretching out a lil bit..i did a lil trimming to send more energy to the tops so im letting it recover so it can start gettin big
IMG_20170723_211400.jpg
IMG_20170727_161914.jpg
IMG_20170727_161904.jpg

The seedling that topped itself has one side triploid?

So the plant i have that topped itself from the start has one side growing normal and one side growing slow...so i have been paying real close attention and noticed it has 3 branches coming out at a time....what do yall think? Crazy lil plant
IMG_20170727_161904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom