Help me name my strain

ResinSaurusRex

I crossed a Citrus Diesel with a SoCal Kush then dusted that with some Lemon Larry pollen.

I ended up with some amazing resin covered buds that smelled of citrusy dish soap and loamy fresh soil but I smoked it all.

These 2 plants are the first full attempt at growing out my creation from seed.

20170802_114427.jpg
20170802_114442.jpg

Gonna do any topping or fim work?

There's a third not shown that was topped and transplanted. The transplant didn't go so well in our heatwave but like a good weed, she's slowly recovering. Surely not photo worthy, that's fosho!

:Namaste:

Old EnKLish

I'm way late to the party.
Those lemony citrus names mixed with diesel make me think of oil soap.
I had to make the K for Kush and L for Larry fit somehow. :tokin:

Lemon Barry Grenade Kush

Lemon for obvious reasons.
Barry because "berry" is too boring and many berries are bluish purple like this plant is turning.
Grenade since the buds are tiny and remind me of pineapple grenades.
Kush because kush.....

20170923_172719.jpg
20170923_172706.jpg
20170923_172804.jpg
20170923_172833.jpg
20170923_172847.jpg

Here's the finished product. Smaller nugs but very dense and resin/thc filled.

The high for me is strange and I'm not used to it. Partly due to med changes that I'm still getting used to. Off topic but it's wonderful to have VA doctor's that do not give me a hard time or try and talk me out of cannabis medication in addition to the other PTSD meds.

The high... She creeps a bit and starts with a slight headache. Again, could be med changes. After the headache you can feel your heart begin to beat a bit faster and a slight bit of uneasiness sets in. A feeling of euphoria set in combined with clear thoughts and a wondering mind and now no noticeable headache. My mind wants to do something productive but my body just reminded me that I only took 2 bong hits and I'm medicated. Screw it, I'm stoned and I'm going to take another rip but I forgot what to do because Journey Dont stop believing is on and I'm going on concert right now.

20171004_161102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom