Is this any good?

OldFool

420 Member
I rather like it.

PowerFlower.jpg

The strain is Royal Queen Seeds Power Flower feminised. I love this strain. Good potency, great taste, huge yields. As for the picture, I did rotate it correctly before uploading, and if I load it Paint or Photo Viewer, it is not sideways. If I load it in GIMP, I am told that the picture has been rotated from its original orientation, and would I like to rotate it back or leave it as it is. I guess this web site automatically rotates the image back to its original orientation without asking. Maybe I can use GIMP to edit the "original orientation", but I don't know it it's worth the effort.

By the way, the guy in the picture is my 6'2" brother, to give perspective. And it still has 6-7 weeks to go.

The strain is Royal Queen Seeds Power Flower feminised. I love this strain. Good potency, great taste, huge yields. As for the picture, I did rotate it correctly before uploading, and if I load it Paint or Photo Viewer, it is not sideways. If I load it in GIMP, I am told that the picture has been rotated from its original orientation, and would I like to rotate it back or leave it as it is. I guess this web site automatically rotates the image back to its original orientation without asking. Maybe I can use GIMP to edit the "original orientation", but I don't know it it's worth the effort.

By the way, the guy in the picture is my 6'2" brother, to give perspective. And it still has 6-7 weeks to go.

The plant looks gorgeous mate!!!

Gotta buy some of those seeds to grow in the woods. Still illegal in Portugal so...

Just wondering:
-How much can you take out from a plant with such size?
-How do you feed a plant like that? I might not be able to afford the nutrients ahahahha

The plant is not legal here (Canada) yet, but will be by this time next year. The police do not hassle me. Neighbourhood kids, on the other hand... The soil is very rich, having been used for gardening for 24 years now. I feed it blue water. I have always used Plant Prod soluble nutrients outdoors. 20-20-20 for vegetation, 10-52-10 (hard to find now) for flowering. At this stage, I am feeding that plant 24 litres of 10-52-10 (flowering just starting) twice a week, or about 7 litres per day. This strain (and Blueberry Headband) seem able to suck up and use a LOT of nutrients.

As for yield, I am expecting 40-60 ounces (say 1.5 - 2 kilograms) from that plant.

The plant is not legal here (Canada) yet, but will be by this time next year. The police do not hassle me. Neighbourhood kids, on the other hand... The soil is very rich, having been used for gardening for 24 years now. I feed it blue water. I have always used Plant Prod soluble nutrients outdoors. 20-20-20 for vegetation, 10-52-10 (hard to find now) for flowering. At this stage, I am feeding that plant 24 litres of 10-52-10 (flowering just starting) twice a week, or about 7 litres per day. This strain (and Blueberry Headband) seem able to suck up and use a LOT of nutrients.

As for yield, I am expecting 40-60 ounces (say 1.5 - 2 kilograms) from that plant.

With a 2KG plant in Portugal you can make around 20,000€. Gotta plant 20 autos to make that. That's a really good achievement.

P.S.: I do not make half of that working in a year here in Portugal.

Seems i have to plant a few of those around here!!!

What about time? How much months does it take to full growth?

:goodjob::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom