First sprout

Cybergod

My first sprout of my first grow.
420-magazine-mobile1831830159.jpg

How many DWC grow "stations" are you going to have? I know u said four seedlings. Are there two sprouts next to each other? If so you may need to separate them before they get tangled at the roots. Can you give us that full pic of your setup like you did from the other thread?

How many DWC grow "stations" are you going to have? I know u said four seedlings. Are there two sprouts next to each other? If so you may need to separate them before they get tangled at the roots. Can you give us that full pic of your setup like you did from the other thread?

420-magazine-mobile1501830701.jpg

There ya go. Only 2 pots. I was looking at separating them, both jiffy pads with seedlings have 2 in each. My concern is not knowing their sex. Was considering separating, as I was worried about the roots fighting, but a friend said leave them until they have 6 leaves?

Me thinks the best time is now before they get too entangled. Here's hoping . . .

I see your dilemma. Tough choice brother. I think i would let them grow and then cull the weaker of the two and hope that at least one is a fem.

Or you could untangle them now and leave the one in the hydro and place the other in dirt.

I see your dilemma. Tough choice brother. I think i would let them grow and then cull the weaker of the two and hope that at least one is a fem.

Or you could untangle them now and leave the one in the hydro and place the other in dirt.

'Twas a dilemma, but it was sorted quickly and hopefully without issue. Only the next few days will tell. Will they thrive or will they wilt?

Ya know the other thing you might be able to do is remove the drip lines all together if you have an air stone. Get another tub lid or another tub about the same size or slightly bigger and cut four smaller holes the size of the smaller net cups available to you. Just keep your peat plug barely touching the water until the roots reach the water and then you want the gap from the net cup to the water to be about an 1' to 1'1/2. You can mist the plugs a couple times a day to ensure the don't dry out.
Here was my first rig so you can see no drip. BUT i had an ayirstone for O2 supply. Your drip system might be your O2 supply.

IMG_20170219_144211715_HDR.jpg

Ya know the other thing you might be able to do is remove the drip lines all together if you have an air stone. Get another tub lid or another tub about the same size or slightly bigger and cut four smaller holes the size of the smaller net cups available to you. Just keep your peat plug barely touching the water until the roots reach the water and then you want the gap from the net cup to the water to be about an 1' to 1'1/2. You can mist the plugs a couple times a day to ensure the don't dry out.
Here was my first rig so you can see no drip. BUT i had an ayirstone for O2 supply. Your drip system might be your O2 supply.

IMG_20170219_144211715_HDR.jpg

I am considering that for the next grow. Being my first grow, I will make mistakes and probably get stuff all for my problems, but then, I may stumble through and grow a great crop. The advice and support from people like you is great and really helps .

420-magazine-mobile2041350113.jpg

The view from the CCTV security camera, inside the tent. During dark hours, it has even got infrared! Pretty spoofy. You never know, one day we may stream it live (better make sure I am behind a good VPN though .

Puff Puff Pass -> -> ->

Back
Top Bottom