My first plant

K.puff&stuff

Hi all this is my first grow i have no idea what strain it is got seed from local they told me its purple kush
Anyways can any one identify it.Thanks
20170903_222929.jpg

Hi all this is my first grow i have no idea what strain it is got seed from local they told me its purple kush
Anyways can any one identify it.Thanks
20170903_222929.jpg
Doesn't work that way bud...

But plant looks nice

Hi thanks Since its my first grow i ve been looking all over the internet about cloning. I know its in flower stage is it to late to take a stem from it to clone I worked all summer with it and i dont want to hurt it.

This is her sister been outside all summer rain shine cold hot still going strong Only water and nutrients 1 a week
IMG_066549.JPG

Now she flawyering slowly
IMG_066357.JPG

But wait this is the beginning of things i have a jurnal coming in the next couple of month indoors for the winter its going to be great.
I will show you snow storms man crazy weather while inside will be in the tropics :thumb:

But wait this is the beginning of things i have a jurnal coming in the next couple of month indoors for the winter its going to be great.
I will show you snow storms man crazy weather while inside will be in the tropics :thumb:

Where are you from? I Also made the box for the winter .. I need my medicine

Back
Top Bottom