Naturalgrow

420-magazine-mobile1323002746.jpg

Started here

420-magazine-mobile490887258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845005618.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933659300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2035324636.jpg
420-magazine-mobile575652022.jpg

Here's over time. I noticed that the pot the plant is in makes a huge difference in the growth! I have seen people grow big plants in small solo cups....idk how!

When I saw a grow close up for the first time, I fell in love with the plant ! The little hairs and fluffy buds on some strains are beautiful. Its taken me 20 years to get my first grow going, I can't wait for my plants to start to show their little hairs and buds !!

I have just started my very first grow. Its in a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent, it came with a CFL light and a very average 300w LED. I bought a Viparspectra 300w LED for AUD$75 to bolster the lighting. I have 3 little Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds popping up at the minute. I am on very limited budget, so this set up is just great for me. I live too close to others for an outdoor grow, which would be my prefered method. Your little girl looks great, what strain is she ?

I have just started my very first grow. Its in a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent, it came with a CFL light and a very average 300w LED. I bought a Viparspectra 300w LED for AUD$75 to bolster the lighting. I have 3 little Girl Scout Cookies from Fast Buds popping up at the minute. I am on very limited budget, so this set up is just great for me. I live too close to others for an outdoor grow, which would be my prefered method. Your little girl looks great, what strain is she ?

I also live in an area that does not allow me to safely grow outdoors. I'd rather have my plant next to me. I named her Martha lol.
I'm not sure what I have growing to be honest it was just in the bottom of my purse and I decided to see if I could grow it. Turns out I could :)

How can I tell what I have?

As it grows it will show more obvious characteristics i.e. Sativa or Indica leaf structures. It will show her heritage in the bud structure. One of the more experienced growers will be able to give you a good idea of her strain. The smell and taste of the buds will also give a good idea of the strain.
Its ridiculous that we have to grow in secret, its a plant !! People can brew their own beer or spirits, but we cannot grow a plant for fear of punishment. We live in strange times. I hope that the world stops its futile war on a plant and let us grow the plants we love in the open and without fear !

As it grows it will show more obvious characteristics i.e. Sativa or Indica leaf structures. It will show her heritage in the bud structure. One of the more experienced growers will be able to give you a good idea of her strain. The smell and taste of the buds will also give a good idea of the strain.
Its ridiculous that we have to grow in secret, its a plant !! People can brew their own beer or spirits, but we cannot grow a plant for fear of punishment. We live in strange times. I hope that the world stops its futile war on a plant and let us grow the plants we love in the open and without fear !

That's so true! I was thinking the same thing last night . It's just a plant , how can it be against the law to grow a plant!!!?!
I hope that things change. I'm tired of taking pills, I just want to grow my cure-all organic pharmacy lol
420-magazine-mobile651539876.jpg

Martha

If that's a single-strength, single-pane window, opening it will increase the light the plant receives by a noticeable (to the plant) amount. Glass attenuates light by at least 9%. At least double that if it's a double-pane window.

BtW, congratulations on the (nearly) zero-dollar grow! You almost certainly won't harvest much, but in relation to the expense involved, it'll still be an accomplishment. My only concern would be security. You stated that you live in an area where it isn't possible to grow cannabis outdoors. Does that mean that cannabis is illegal there? If so, is it possible that passers-by will see the plant through the window and feel that they have a need to report it to a LEO? Or, perhaps, break in and take it? Otherwise, I'm all for seeing what you can get without spending money on lights (and electricity each month to power them).

I hope that your experience is a positive one and that your plant makes it to harvest time. Perhaps, if so, it will cause you to do something under artificial light at some point? Even a relatively small amount of CFL light can net a person a fair amount of cannabis, especially if the grower chooses a productive auto-flowering strain to grow, in order to be able to run a smaller amount of wattage for more hours/day (in flower).

If that's a single-strength, single-pane window, opening it will increase the light the plant receives by a noticeable (to the plant) amount. Glass attenuates light by at least 9%. At least double that if it's a double-pane window.

Oh dang! That didn't even cross my mind. Do you think it will grow faster with the increase sun? We're getting a lot of storms from the hurricane so it's been overcast for about 2 days.
Thanks for the tip .

BtW, congratulations on the (nearly) zero-dollar grow! You almost certainly won't harvest much, but in relation to the expense involved, it'll still be an accomplishment. My only concern would be security. You stated that you live in an area where it isn't possible to grow cannabis outdoors. Does that mean that cannabis is illegal there? If so, is it possible that passers-by will see the plant through the window and feel that they have a need to report it to a LEO? Or, perhaps, break in and take it? Otherwise, I'm all for seeing what you can get without spending money on lights (and electricity each month to power them).

I hope that your experience is a positive one and that your plant makes it to harvest time. Perhaps, if so, it will cause you to do something under artificial light at some point? Even a relatively small amount of CFL light can net a person a fair amount of cannabis, especially if the grower chooses a productive auto-flowering strain to grow, in order to be able to run a smaller amount of wattage for more hours/day (in flower).

I'm going to get a light tomorrow :)

My plant is upstairs so there won't be anyone walking by lol if they do then they were peeping .

Thats really starting to pop ! Have a look at using 100% of the plant, its all of use. You can use the buds for the obvious, but the leaf and stems can be used to make oil and hash. All of which are simple to do and for minimal cost. Waste none of your plant, that way you will definetly be getting the very best from Martha ! She will provide you with plenty of medication. As Torturedsoul mentioned, you can get some really cheap indoor set ups. I am on a tight budget, by surfing ebay for a week I was able to get my tent, lights and hydro set up for about AUD $300, thats about $225. I managed to get a Tent, timer plug, a (really poor quality) 300w LED and a CFL. I got a fantastic Viparspectra 300w LED that was used for a single grow. I also got a hydro set up with nutrients, clay balls, watering ring, timer plug and pots. It took a bit of patience and losing a few auctions, but I am happy with the set up. I will add to it as I get some more money. My three little plants have really got me interested in the whole science of growing. Its a new hobby that should only see me get better each time round.

Back
Top Bottom