Chronic Haze

dj1714

Just wanted to show a couple of main colas from my chronic haze grown in 3 gallon cloth pots with regular potting mix with 30% perlite. I'm a hydro guy myself but figured I give dirt a try.

20170913_182111.jpg

20170913_182050.jpg

Cheers

Just wanted to show a couple of main colas from my chronic haze grown in 3 gallon cloth pots with regular potting mix with 30% perlite. I'm a hydro guy myself but figured I give dirt a try.

20170913_182111.jpg

20170913_182050.jpg

Cheers

I prefer growing in Hydro as well but my last two runs have been in coco and I am thrilled with my results probably some of the best looking plants I've ever had

I just ran into this thread DJ. I harvested 2 chronic haze plants last month. They were freebies from Herbie's. Breeder was world of seeds if I remember correctly. Mine were good yeilders with a citrus flavor. Pretty decent smoke. Did you keep clones from yours

Hey Mi. That's pretty cool because mine were freebies from Herbies too. I've had them about a year and grew them out. Man I sure wish I'd have clone them because I really like the effects. I just started cloning for the first time and had great results from the cloner cucket that I made, just would have done it sooner so I could of grown some more chronic haze.

I'm totally in the same situation bro. When I flipped my chronic haze plants I hadn't got my cloning situation in order yet. I'm cloning with no issues now. I wish I could have taken clones from them. I'm considering ordering some more of the same seeds at some point. They were super easy to grow and both of mine were the same. Really stable. Imo

yeah I had four of them going but lost one to a friend with a sad face, the other 3 to my surprise all grew to be the same also. I thought I would see different phenol types especially from free seeds. I got 2 grows of white widow going right now, when its done I'm going to to some blueberry autos. Never grew an auto before but the price one the seeds couldn't be passed up. Wish I had read more about them before I got I probably would have got regulars instead of autos. I do have some Night Queen by Dutch Passion that is a pure afghani indica and if it does what they say I'll be cloning the the hell out of yet.

By the way Mi what do you use to clone with.

I have a cheap oxyclone 20 site dwc cloner. I was going to use z7 in it but the guys at my local hydro store talked me into using a additive called clean res. Seems to work great so far

Never heard of Obama Kush before. Just looked it up and looks like it would be pretty good.
Thanks for letting me know.

No problem. The breeder is DJ shorts son JD. His company is called second generation genetics. Really reasonable prices. I paid 80$ for a pack of 13 regs. All popped easily. We were talking about cloning before, here's a 7 day old cutting
420-magazine-mobile1488575902.jpg

Back
Top Bottom