What I currently have cooking

Crashed

Few pictures for my first post :) My next harvest will be my 4th, so I am still making a few mistakes, but this is what I have cooking at the moment :)

Critical + Photo (Free seed with previous order), having the same nute problems I did on my previous Northern Lights auto, I think it's poor quality soil.

Critical_and_bubble-03.jpg

Critical_and_bubble-08.jpg

Bubblelicious Auto No.1 - I broke off the main cola attempting LST when it was in flower quite close to the base, but its survived!

Critical_and_bubble-05.jpg

Critical_and_bubble-09.jpg

Bubblelicious Auto No.2 - Just moved itself into flower

Critical_and_bubble-07.jpg

Bubblelicious Auto No.3 - Not long been born this one!

Critical_and_bubble-10.jpg

Got some White Widow Auto seeds, just ordered some fabric pots and will be popping one when the pots arrive, got humidity problems but my girls will just have to deal with that for a little longer! Trying to set up a perpetual auto garden due to very limited space.

Welcome. That cola you broke off i have done that, i put it back in position with some tape round it and watched it wilt before my eyes, the next lights on it was standing with one deformed leaf - pretty amazing. regards

That's good to know, I did try taping but like you said it wilted I should have had more patience, all part of the fun learning though!

Back
Top Bottom