Check out my grow - Durban Kush

MadHatterJack

Hey Guys,

Check out my babies. Not sure if they are male or female yet. Have not topped. I actually took these photos with purple LED lights through a green LED filter so they look right.

Strain: Durban Kush (Apricot Kush x Durban Poison)
Seed Bank: Ancestral Seeds
Veg Age: 2.5 weeks
Germinated Seed Age: 3.5 weeks
Grow Tent: 36x36x63
Light: 450W Meizhi Reflector LED (185W actual)
Pot Size: 3 Gallon

Cheers

IMG_20171014_153320.jpg
IMG_20171017_195816.jpg

Hey Guys,

Check out my babies. Not sure if they are male or female yet. Have not topped. I actually took these photos with purple LED lights through a green LED filter so they look right.

Strain: Durban Kush (Apricot Kush x Durban Poison)
Seed Bank: Ancestral Seeds
Veg Age: 2.5 weeks
Germinated Seed Age: 3.5 weeks
Grow Tent: 36x36x63
Light: 450W Meizhi Reflector LED (185W actual)
Pot Size: 3 Gallon

Cheers

IMG_20171014_153320.jpg
IMG_20171017_195816.jpg
should be way too early to tell the sex of the plant... only way to tell sex before flowering is to take clones during veg and switch the clones str8 to 12/12 and induce flowering, so ive read. but they look like they are off to a great start, nice work so far and im definately in for the show if u dont mind?

Looking happy and healthy! They’re all similar in size, hopefully that translates to a bunch of ladies for ya!

Thanks MrCanada, having some slight issues but still looking strong. I might post a grow journal if I get the courage.

should be way too early to tell the sex of the plant... only way to tell sex before flowering is to take clones during veg and switch the clones str8 to 12/12 and induce flowering, so ive read. but they look like they are off to a great start, nice work so far and im definately in for the show if u dont mind?

Yeah, can't tell yet. I didn't buy fem seeds. Yeah might do a grow journal after reading the privacy statement.

Yeah, can't tell yet. I didn't buy fem seeds. Yeah might do a grow journal after reading the privacy statement.
you should... ur plants look great n very promising, and you would be able to give and get some helpful advice from everyone here @ 420 mag we would all love to see where ur show ends up

Yea definitely let us know if you decide to do one, I'll sub on this thread until I know your decision!

Plants look really good! Natural green thumb, or do you have experience?

Yea definitely let us know if you decide to do one, I'll sub on this thread until I know your decision!

Plants look really good! Natural green thumb, or do you have experience?
Thanks, this is my first grow. In my profession we are constantly learning new technology and having to master it or the business we support fail so I've had a lot of research and follow through for this project. I helped a bit when I was younger with grows but nothing as educational as the landscaping I did. Growing up I lived with an old farmer, she built her own home and turned her farm into a giant garden. So I have transplanted thousands of legal plants and mixed soil so much throughout the years. There's things I just get like drainage and watering but things I still have no idea about are nutes and cannabis growing in general.

I'm going to do a grow journal I've decided. Do I just create a regular post and call it a grow journal or is there an area? I noticed there is an area for them but I couldn't see how to create a post from there. Seems you need to create a regular post?

Thanks for sharing your background! I think you'll do well, especially with the support of the kind folks here,and your background. Sounds like your pretty meticulous so I'm sure you'll have some nice ladies .

How to Make a Grow Journal

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

That should get ya started,any questions don't hesitate to post on this thread! I'll be here to help if I can, and good luck!

I'd be happy to see those girls go through the full circle,fingers crossed you get 4!

Looking good. hope you get all girls.

Thanks man. :thumb:

I actually ended up getting three Girls. Come check out my journal if you want to see my tiny durban kush buds. I'm about to start another in about a month (waiting on seeds from seedsman)with Critical kush, purple kush as well as some amnesia haze and jack herer they gave me as freebies. Links in my signature if you wanna stop on in.

Back
Top Bottom