LimeGreen

420 Member
Whats going on brothers!!! I just wanted to post a little update on my progress. My last grow I ended up moving outside and allowed nature to take control and I yielded 1/4 pound dry off of 6 plants... I know, I know not very much, but I learned so much and to me that's where the value is as I don't even smoke..It gives me bad anxiety... I grow because my wife smokes and I wanted to save the household some cash.. Mission accomplished!! Don't get it twisted though, I love everything about the cannabis plant and its cultivation...It truly is amazing.. Its just not my thing...

Anyway.. Equipped with my newly acquired knowledge I have kicked off another grow!!!

This time i'm keeping them indoors, switched to coco coir / perlite mix at about a 60/40 ratio, invested in some cal-mag and ph up/down and sticking with General Hydroponics 3 part nutes and water with molasses every other plain watering...Still using 1000W air cooled MH/HPS bulbs..

I do have a little bit of a scare at the moment as I have leaf tips turning down but zero canoeing going on and its hard to tell from the photos but It seems like there Is a tad bit of yellowing...
I've had to adjust my ph with vinegar and dolomite lime in the past however I will be getting the ph up/down this Monday in the mail so hopefully I can nip any problems "in the bud" as they say.. I checked my run-off and it seems even though I watered with significant run-off, the ppm was around 1k yet my last feeding was only 600ppm... This tells me I have a bit of a build up, eh? I gave them a good flush until the ppm dropped to about 600. When I get the ph up/down I can get the coco to the 5.8 i'm shooting for and hopefully the issues will resolve themselves.

Anyway, here's a pic of how they are looking.. This is day 33 from seed and I have to say the growth is unlike anything I've seen previously... coco is DEFIANTLY the way to go!! Also, I have some LST going on if you cant tell :p

WIN_20171102_19_56_04_Pro.jpg

Strain is unknown but I was told the seeds were girl scout cookies
The jug in the middle is sugar/yeast for a little CO2 boost... Probably negligible but hell, it cant hurt...

Cheers everyone!! Happy Growing!!!

Back
Top Bottom