High brix vertical organic garden

Medicalman

What´s up everybody!

I want to share some photos with you from my High Brix vertical garden.

I was recently inspired by Doc Bud and soon after I started reading his threads (and about high brix growing in general) I begun to realise what was lacking in my understanding of what plants require to express they´re full genetic potential and health.

My ROL-soil is now on the fifth cycle and in week four (day 30) of flowering currently. (3 gallon pots)
The first run was successful without deficiencies with water only from start to finish except for EWC-tea aloe vera and kelp as bio-boosters, with good results.
Second run with topdressing composed of; EWC, Alfalfa meal and kelp meal. Also started feeding Bio Bizz organic Fish Emulsion and organic bloom nutes.

Then I ran into a massive spider mite issue that turned into a raging war for two cycles and fucked up the quality and yield badly, in spite of repeated applications of neem oil and habanero spray every third day for 3 or 4 weeks in a row.

Now prior to this fifth run (After sanitising the room) I mixed in powdered Calcium Carbonate from Limestone, Algae Lime (red algae, With 32 micronutrients), and seashell-meal as as topdressing, and dissolved it in water for soil drenches combined with cold pressed seaweed extract aloe vera and Fish emulsion.
The spider mites are non existent in my room now.
I check vigorously on all plants on all levels everyday and especially the most exposed one´s lower down the plants.

I also made my own foliar spray using; Kelp, Red Algae (Lithothamnium Calcereum), Limestone, Fish hydrolysate, calcium phosphate, phosphoric acid, dextrose, citric acid (Lemon Juice) and Aloe Vera with great results.

My organic soil is diverse and healthy, but not high brix prepared at all from the get go.
Only with the addition of Magnesium Carbonate and micronutrients from Algae and Calcium Carbonate(above all) from the same and also from seashells and limestone and a Foliar feeding program with the ingredients listed above
I have gotten the Brix levels on most plants ranging from 12-16, only a few weeks after I started learning about high brix growing.
I do not know my brix levels from the earlier runs but I am sure they were very low. Probably around 4-5.
Hence the bug issues.

The plants have so strong stems that super cropping has to be carried out with a pliers now even on small branches.
The leaves as you can see have adopted a waxy shine and are dark green and thick. Leathery.
The bud development cannot even be compared to any of my prior runs.
They are all dank, dense and resinous like never before. Super healthy. The nugs are wet to the touch from all the oil production and my fingers smell like the
best hash imaginable after handling a bud.
And they are only on day 30..

Organic high brix is where it is at for me.

Damn Sour 2 (GHS)

IMG_302820.JPG
IMG_302722.JPG
IMG_302622.JPG

Critical 3 RQS)

IMG_303122.JPG
IMG_303223.JPG
IMG_303317.JPG
IMG_303018.JPG

Fruit Spirit 2 (RQS)

IMG_303820.JPG
IMG_303717.JPG
IMG_303618.JPG

Super Critical 1 (GHS)

IMG_302016.JPG
IMG_301817.JPG
IMG_301922.JPG

Kings Kush 3 (GHS)

IMG_301319.JPG
IMG_301224.JPG

Kings Kush 2 (GHS)
IMG_301516.JPG
IMG_301715.JPG

Northern Lights (RQS)
IMG_300714.JPG

Will soon do a soil drench with Calcium Nitrate for growth and soil energy (Notice purple petioles on some).

Back
Top Bottom