First grow harvest

Flyg34

This was my first grow ever I don't know the strain appears to some kinda purple. I'm happy with my out come I'm sure I will improve my method over time. Any suggestions on drying & curing time ? Think I will do a grow journal next time.
420-magazine-mobile350928908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2103617387.jpg

Nice, what was the yield? What type of lighting did you use for your first grow? Did you do any lst? Looks like some great buds man.
The yield was low just about 3oz. I used 300 watt led. What is lst ? I order 1000 watt led & humidity & thermostat to add to my tent for my second attempt but yeah I'm happy with quality of the way the bud looks hope it smokes as good as it looks

The yield was low just about 3oz. I used 300 watt led. What is lst ? I order 1000 watt led & humidity & thermostat to add to my tent for my second attempt but yeah I'm happy with quality of the way the bud looks hope it smokes as good as it looks
Low stress training is lst just search for it in the forum and you'll find tons about it. It is the absolute most effective way to produce way bigger/more main colas and maximize your yield.

This was my first grow ever I don't know the strain appears to some kinda purple. I'm happy with my out come I'm sure I will improve my method over time. Any suggestions on drying & curing time ? Think I will do a grow journal next time.
420-magazine-mobile350928908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2103617387.jpg

I would have been wary of that, it looks like it could fight back ;)

Well done on your first grow, I didn't get anything smokeable for the first three. What was the smoke like?

I would have been wary of that, it looks like it could fight back ;)

Well done on your first grow, I didn't get anything smokeable for the first three. What was the smoke like?
Mutant marijuana. Lol. Looks crazy. Nice haul for a first grow.

Back
Top Bottom