I have three little ones I am just about to re pot
Panama
Bangi Haze
Pineapple Chunk
Thank you.

IMG_413317.jpg
IMG_413514.jpg
IMG_413414.jpg

At day 36 turned them 12/12 into flowering.(space limitation)
Root juice for 17 days.No feed H2O.
Green Crack 130cm
Gorilla Glue
Pink Kush

IMG_414815.jpg
IMG_413714.jpg

Kosher Kush fixed bottom right first,cola when I thought it snapped completely.Bandaid,did slow her down a bit 120cm
Sensi Skunk recently a loose fitting took tops off three colas.Stretched,and,she is ok.
Minimum clipping, only because of space to all of them
:)

Thanks Quinny
Just yesterday placed the girls in their final spots.You are right!Just want to give them a day, and then some LST.

Thats the job good luck i did abit of trainin myself in my own ggrowin
420-magazine-mobile1298894281.jpg

There they r master kush is the pale lady and the other 2 r xspeedd happy growin mate

Great stuff.
I think what kept me back, was whatever I picked up outdoors, doesn't really work indoors.
I constantly read myself(my grow started with led! but not ready for it)and then photos like yours, well..... :) I will attempt!
One I will get right :) There are not going anywhere mate :) :) The're stuck with me

Great stuff.
I think what kept me back, was whatever I picked up outdoors, doesn't really work indoors.
I constantly read myself(my grow started with led! but not ready for it)and then photos like yours, well..... :) I will attempt!
One I will get right :) There are not going anywhere mate :) :) The're stuck with me
To long gone to turn bk now buddy just keep doin wat ur doin mate they look great to me

IMG_433310.jpg
IMG_433613.jpg
IMG_433412.jpg

I have 2 of each :)
The first two I forgot there(from Gorilla)Did not forget to clip a couple of leaves off!Growing nicely
And two of these spots :),but don't know how, haven't got a clue, if I can place the thing, under one?two? to stimulate the mistake 24/24 :)
Is that possible?? :) :)
Told you Q. :) I did try with led....

IMG_433310.jpg
IMG_433613.jpg
IMG_433412.jpg

I have two of each.No clue how to work the spots!
Cuttings off Gorilla Glue,clipped two leaves off 2 days ago(that I managed to do :))are hardly growing together 8 days now.
Can this happy co-whatever :) continue under the spots 24/24?
If you let me....photo coming
My led grow on the right
OG by the way :)

Back
Top Bottom