First time grow outdoors

Jitz

Hey i am a first time grower, outdoors, could anyone help me out on something? ill post pics n stuff if someone replies, thanks ❤

1514635066781.jpg
1514634974648.jpg

there only indoors for this one night only because its stormy weather atm, anyways this outdoor plant was healthy as fuck, nice dark green leaves, now its starting to get curled tips, burnt tips, i havent fed her in about 4 weeks, i could say iv been lazy, but anyways id done everything perfectly, havent changed my routine or anything, its starting to proper flower now and im now noticing abit of changes to leaves, is it a overwatering problem? i water it everyday since there are hole in the bottom of the pot plant, i gave her a feed today, but anyways id just love to know whats going on with her, she is beautiful

Looks to me you might be over watering and also there might be a ph problem. You can get a ph meter on eBay pretty cheap and also the chemicals you need to move it up or down. But from the sound of it I would cut back on the watering and see if that takes care of it.

thanks man! i will give that a go, when i dont give it water do i leave her in the shade? and how long do i not water her for?

You don't have to move it just cut back on the water and let it go I try to water every 2-3 days when I grow outside. But you don't have to do anything special

Back
Top Bottom