Inhouse genetics - Rainbow cookies

ScouseBudz

Some bud photos from my last run, hope use enjoy the show.

685042b7db3ed5d16a298740be443081.jpg
2f5c707a3695ff70c444f7c6a9973e5f.jpg

I was eyeballing a few of the female seeds they offer, mainly the Jellybreath. I just worry with female seeds, seems about 50% of them usually hermaphrodite on me late in flower. There's not alot of grow reviews/journals on in house so thanx for sharing!

Are you uk based? I have got a very good pheno of the jelly breath. It's called the "GUCCI" cut??

Gorgeous! I'm mainly looking for some killer genetics to bring in to my breeding program. Figured I'm bound to get a decent male from IHG or a good female I could breed with one of my males. Really hoping to find something to cross wit my Montana kush, she's a sexy girl with fast flower time and incredible fuel stank to her.
PicsArt_1441141608707.jpg

Wow!! Where can I get seeds of Montana kush from my friend? I have a small breeding program on at the minute myself.

It's a strain out of my own garden. I had a Skywalker Kush female that I breed with a male from my mentors garden that was called Montana black. I'm not 100% sure but the montana black lineage was from Strawberry diesel, Grand daddy purple and super silver haze.

Ohhhh very nice bro .

Quick little photo of my male am working with in my breeding program.

75e277f52779595fe71efe795ab28141.jpg

Hell yes! The last breeding I did I have high hopes for, the male (GDP) I used had dark purple flowers n smelled like cotton candy. The GDP is supposed to be the real deal but who knows for sure when ya order seeds.

I am still learning about breeding to be honest it's my 1st time doing it.

Male is
Cherry gorilla (IHG) X Sour cream cake.

Back
Top Bottom