Ice Queen Cone

Urdedpal

Wanted to share this pic. The strain is Ice Queen. The cone style blunt is 2.5grams. A real mind blower. Wish I could describe the taste, just freakin awesome. The wrap is Kingpin Goomba Grape.:cheesygrinsmiley::Rasta:

DSC00003_edited-12.jpg

What a superb cylindrically sound cone. I'd love to experience the frigid embrace of the ice queen as well. She's quite the looker. How long did that blunt take to burn? Is your tolerence at a level where 2.5 is required to get a solid buzz or are you just indulging in the abundance you've got?

Thanks for sharing kind sir, it's good to see that you're enjoying your weekend.

Its a indulgence that I can afford at times Gobbler. Growers tend to be wasteful with weed. I was stoned by the time I finished it so time was the last thing on my mind lol. The high was over 3 hrs. And it was very high indeed.

The grinder is a spacecase, its in the same class as the mendos and the sweetleaf. All three are expensive but are well made and don't loose teeth. Cheaper grinders wear out and break.

Back
Top Bottom