Dank nugs from NY

pyro

well hopped back on since god knows when. heres some pics of what ive been tokin lately

this rite here is none other then some sour diesel, some true one hit wonders.:adore:
Picture_00112.jpg

This a is a gram of some haze with enough hairs to put a brush through :cheesygrinsmiley:
Picture_00314.jpg

thanks fellas and my oh my, how this site has grown with info and amazing growers

We are now ranked #2 in the US. Yes, we have grown a lot. Rob's decision to streamline and get rid of kids has had a profound impact on the quality of our community. We worked very hard to achieve that, and I am pleased that you have noticed. All credit must go to Rob Griffin. He had the balls to do what the naysayers said would not work. The man is a genius!

Looks nice, what part of ny you from? I got a buddy in nyc and he says he pays a premium in order to get dank bud.

westchester area and im glad to be here, alot of good bud around. not to pricey at all.

theres some stuff very similar to that first pic floatin around the buff area right now, but there callin it headband. awesome nugs man

Back
Top Bottom