Local Shwag Quality

Medical Cannabis

So what is the quality of the "shwag" around you? Whats it run? Whats it look like??

Heres an example of mine... for $20 I got a quarter, it was bricked to all hell (got a corner of a brick) but once I broke it up it wasn't a bad smoke at all... I smoke nothing but chronic, so I enjoy my cannabis, and this wasn't bad.

cornerbrick.jpg

20sackshwag.jpg

This is swag for you dudes?
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT!

Lame ass wannabe dealers would advertise that as dro an try an charge $20 a G for it, an unfortunately alot of people are that stupid!

I think I should clarify... the first picture is one quarter. That is the whole sack just before I broke it up. I think thats shwag to the max

Shwag to the max is just Brick O's, and the scum bag losers who think they're street smart pay 300 an O for it in my surrounding towns.

You guys have some nice prices on bud. The shit from the first pic would go for an easy 300 from where I'm around. I need better connects!!!

$50 will get yah a little over an OZ to make up for the Lumber. Not that many seeds in this sack, prob 8-10... Miracle!!! Closeup of what it looked like.

P50300071.jpg

Our 4-20-08' - This is what the sack looked like, just add the bowl, giant 2blunt in 1(BERTHA)... and the other 2 regular blunts and what was in the bag and ontop of the binder. We started with the bowl, then the 2blunts and then Big Bertha that burned close to 45minutes between 4 people dragging on it.

P5020002.jpg

wow why you guyz pay so much fo schwag. you guyz should come down to houston we have many tdiffrent types of schwag. weve got dat dirt 250-300a lb dem regs 300-450 a lb and sum sensimillia panama red and bllack afgan for 500 a lb.

You could make lots around here, people would pay 1000 all day for a lb

Shwag goes anywhere from $40 to $80 for brick weed and mids start at $90. The highest price for shwag around here from way way back would be $140 (I used to get $35 for a quarter) and that was in the late 80s or early 90s before we had a medical law here in cali. Only older people with no connects or total simps would pay those crazy prices back then and no one will pay more than $80 now. $300 is insane, I feel bad for you guys that the government would make such a harmless and useful plant cost you so much.

Back
Top Bottom