Can anyone identify this by any chance?

42marc0

Hey, i've been smoking for a few months now, so far this is probably the best i've smoked, maybe a bit under AK-47 but still very strong.
I bought this from a friend of a friends dealer and I didn't get a chance at identifying it, can anyone recognise it?
Very smooth smoke, lasts long into the night...
Thanks!
:peace:
3441.jpg

thats some weird looking bud, and id have to agree with georgiatoker looks likes some mids.

That right there, without a doubt in my mind.......would be 100%..............marijuana, greatest strain known to man.:rollit:

Yeah i'm pretty sure they're mids, they had pretty trippy results; a lot more interesting than just a strong strain.
Thanks for the responses!

^ this is true, street term for middies/middle/average weed. I think you would call it commercial grade as it is transported in compact bricks, en mass.

street slang: chronic=any kind of really good bud, probably home grown somewhere really good shit would probably be reffered to as commercial grade also or medical weed haha thats my favorite. BRick weed=schwag staright from mexico always bricks or full of seeds and headaches!!!!!. Mids= good looking nugs but not the greatest high definetly not brick weed though just not as high-quality grown buds

Back
Top Bottom