Sweet Nugs

Recently aquired Nugs of Sweet Goodness..

Said to be Blueberry.. who knows..

High: Euphoric happy with body Narcotic effect.
severe Couchlock in excess:ganjamon:
rsz_sweet_nugs.jpg

It did have a nice berry flavor. Some growers of blueberry told me it seemed light colored, as opposed to theirs.... i'm guessing a cross.

since that was my first encounter with a Blueberry strain, I have no way to compare it... I would grow that strain I smoked, it was pleasant

We'll see what mine turn out to be like .. when I get them room to grow lol:ganjamon:

hehe WW has to be the best tasting bud i have ever had. out of all the different medical strains i have tried from cali WW is #1. try to find some mango, its just as white (depending where u get it) with some purple.. straight up fruit flavor with nice narcotic indica stone. Black Domina is really good too if you can find it also for indica. which do you prefer? sativa or indica? or mix... if you let me know what you are in to i can point you to some really good strains to look for that i have tried.

-RC

WW does taste bomb as hell, and the high is also amazing.

Heres a few close up shots,
WhiteWidow4.jpg

WhiteWidow22.jpg

I wish I still had some of this stuff, enjoy yours man! :bongrip::bongrip:

ahhh lucky you, i know i really liked the sensi star... good taste good high. kinda like sprite.

let me know how that alaskan ice is, its a new strain from greenhouse... white widow x haze i believe (may be super silver haze i dont remember)

and the jilly bean, from same people who came out with that vortex (TGA i believe?) so it should be pretty good, they usually have some good sativas

BUT the BB northern lights sounds effin amazing! i would start on that if i were you
actually i think if i were you it would all be gone already! like a kid in a candy store

ok here are some reports

Purpit- Nice body and some headiness. Smooth with grape aftertaste
I would grow this strain for pain :ganjamon:

Wrex- Pain meds all the way.. a sleeper!

Sensi Star- Nice stoned feeling, 7-UP aftertaste :p

Alaskan Ice- OMG! This is like smoking 2 different kinds at once,, The headiness is like you smoked a pure sativa with Immediate effect...
the body is like a nice indica.. this is a must try! Haze taste

Northern Berry- Great pain meds for the day! Nice heady feel with a calm body. Berry taste and smell

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back to testing:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom