anybody using moondust? help/advice

green vapors

been using moondust an all in one fertilizer in a large continuous drip hydro system and plants seem to veg. really well on it. but when I switched the plants over to flowering light ,at signs of first flower I began to have problems... leaves curling under small bud development on some but not all plants... was wondering if anyone else has grown start to finish on moondust and done well with it... and if you have any tips for me in using it??? hydro stats right now on it are ph between 5.8 and 6.5, ppm 1300, using a weekly dose of 1ml per gallon H202 to keep oxygen levels up, and 5ml per gallon of hygrozyme... plants are under three 1000 watt hps on light movers 12/12 light... one prob I am aware of is room temp at night dropping down to 55 degree's f wondering if this is causing some kind of nuit lock up from water getting too cold.. while in flower??? been trying to correct prob but having problems do to amount of space and insulation on the building..during the day "lights on" temp gets to 80 while using supplimental co2... any body with any suggestions or advice welcome....

Don't know much about moondust, but you will need to switch from a nitrogen rich nute, to a more phosphorous rich bloom nute. The tank getting that cold could cause problems too, are the leaves turning colors? Hope this helps brother!

Thasnks for the reply, no leaves are not turning colors, I have added tank heaters to the reserve and am now running at a temp of around 18*C witch should be good and have up'd the ppm on the sys to around 1550 still on moondust and plants are showing some good signs, to early to tell how much this has helped though... I plan on continuing to raise the nutrients slowly and watching response. on the moondust... if I can obtain good results with it it would be great... as I have quite a stockpile of it and its simple aplication saves headaches, would suck to have to waste it... I'll keep this thread updated any sugestions welcomed from all... btw the NPK on it is 19-8-13 and contains all micro nutrients and benificial bacteria... it bills itself as an all in one fertilizer with start to finish aplication... but I haven't seen or heard of anybody using it that way yet sooooo if ya have leme know...

Back
Top Bottom