Problemchild's Skunk#1 Rockwool Grow Journal

ProblemChild

Hello Everyone.
gonna get right to the chase here First Time Grow For Me And the Room

Strain: Skunk#1 Clone From Happy Co-Op(75% sativa 25% indica)
Medium: Rockwool cubes & Slabs
Nutrients: Advanced nutrients Hobbyist Package
Temp: Light on: 76-78 degrees Light Off: 68 degrees
Humidity:Light on: 50% Light off: 68-70%

1 1000w hortilux hps
1 435cfm ValueLine Can Fan
2 oscilating fans
1 9,000 BTU LG Portable A/C
50 pound C02 tank with C.A.P regulator running 30 min on 30 min off at 5 cubic feet per hour only when lights are on
10 gallon res with air & Water pump

Skunk Is on its 28th day of flowering and i am worried that there is something wrong with them even tho they look oh so healthy only because the flowers havent fattened at all they are real skinny and my buddy is growing the same strain from the same mother and his flowers are fatter then mine and he is only at three weeks of flowering(His plants are no where near as big or as bushy as mine mind you).. Please any feedback or constructive criticisim would be greatly appreciated...thanks one love :Rasta: Marleys :ganjamon: (If anyone has grown this strain let me kno how long your flowering time is..im kinda jus guessing here on this one.. from what ive researched its 45-55 days That I doubt judging how my females look)

IMG_20101017_235950.jpg

IMG_20101017_235913.jpg

IMG_20101018_000512.jpg

IMG_20101018_000413.jpg

IMG_20101018_000357.jpg

IMG_20101018_000044.jpg

IMG_20101018_000619.jpg

IMG_20101017_235732.jpg

IMG_20101018_000534.jpg

IMG_20101018_000619.jpg

IMG_20101018_000710.jpg

IMG_20101018_000658.jpg

IMG_20101018_000606.jpg

IMG_20101018_000545.jpg

As to why they are smaller, are you using the same nutrients, lights, etc?

The flowering time for a Skunk#1 is closer to 60-70 days for a full harvest.

As to why they are smaller, are you using the same nutrients, lights, etc?

The flowering time for a Skunk#1 is closer to 60-70 days for a full harvest.

hey dusty, no my buddy is using flora nova, and he has a room with 5 lights 3 1000w and 2 600w, his skunks were under his 600w, and he has a dehumidifier which i dont have yet.And his skunks were in hydroton and mine are in rockwool slabs..
thanks for the info dusty, let em go another 5-6 weeks and see how they look
:thumb:

Come On Yall all these views an only two peeps can reply??? i know theres more then these two people that have something to say bout my girls!!! need to know if they look right for about 29 days of flowering... thanks an one love
:thanks:

the buds have looked this way for about the last three or four days i havent really noticed any difference.. hairs are way longer then the bud??? is the bud gonna fill out in the next week or so?? just dont wanna have a weightless crop.. if anyone has any knowledge they can give please do.. thanks

Wow ... looking fantastic!!

And meduser, try soaking your seeds in a cup of PH'd water until they crack open, then gently transfer to rockwool cubes. Now, put them in a seedling tray with a couple CFL's over the top, and those babies should pop up real quick!! Just make sure when you transfer to the cubes that you place the seed in with the taproot facing down.

looks good bro, those plants look very healthy. Right on track for a month in bloom too. Keep it up man, in another month you will be very happy with the results

The Crimson

thanks for the encouragment..greatly appreciated..and stoping by and showin sum luv, very new to the fourms..alright finally someone tells me im on track THANK YOU! LOL.thats is literally like music to my ears!!. will be posting new pics every week. hopefully you stick around and watch em change with us! Im wondering if i should start hitting the girls with OVERDRIVE yet supposed to use it the last two weeks of bloom before flush? should i start now or wait a week? Overdrive is the last bloom enhancer in the Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist package.. if anybody is familar with Advanced Nutrients Please let me Know! Thanks all good day & Happy Medicatings
:peacetwo:

Wow ... looking fantastic!!

And meduser, try soaking your seeds in a cup of PH'd water until they crack open, then gently transfer to rockwool cubes. Now, put them in a seedling tray with a couple CFL's over the top, and those babies should pop up real quick!! Just make sure when you transfer to the cubes that you place the seed in with the taproot facing down.

SmokeyMac

thanks for checking out my first grow worked hard on this one didnt weanna have any problems for my first grow and shiit so far so good..oh and thanks for answering Meduser's question becuase i have no experience with seeds we have big access to clones in Cali so im a clone kinda guy not seeds. lol.. but stick around and watch the ladies grow up with us ! :blunt: :peacetwo:

Word word... Thanks for the support and encouragement...so i should use the molasses during flush? alright gonna change my res today and start hitting them with the overdrive!! very excited to see more changes in my girls.. the buds seem to be getting taller still i noticed in the past day or so still waiting for them to ripen up and fatten out! patiently waiting lol.. thanks again Smokey Macc

im sorry smokey didnt get a direct answer if i should use molasses now or just the last two weeks of flush? sorry to bug lol.. and alright i will def use molasses and phewwww im glad you think they will fatten up i was begining to think something was wrong with them.. guess i just got ta wait it out.. good looking imma stop by and check out your thread!

Back
Top Bottom