Methods To Beat A Hair Drug Test

Ugodmade

I have a opportunity to work for Toyota but in 14 or more days i will be subject to a hair and urine test . I have quit smoking two weeks ago and just recently found out about the hair test so is all hope lost now . I am considered to be a heavy smoker i smoked every day for the last few years . I have a few things going for me but not sure they will madder in a hair test . I have a super fast metabolism. and only weigh 145 - 150 lbs but i have dark hair and they say its harder to get the "toxins" out of darker hair . I have read that Nexxus ALOE RID Clarifying Shampoo is a good product. Please if anyone has any info that could help me. I think this is a great importunate for me and i am willing to try anything if it will help .. or is it a lost cause . Iv even thought maybe i could explain my situation to them .. im just not sure what to do and its disheartening to me that just because i smoke a herb that i feel helps me more than anything i could loose this once in a lifetime opportunity for me :(

Razor + nair + a friend to help. With a hair test a heavy smokers only hope is no hair, might be able to shave and let it grow back and be ok if you're clean while it grows back. Any hair you have had since smoking will bust you, arm pit, ass crack , eyebrows, the little hairs on top of your toes..... ALL must go.

More or less, manscape from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head.

:goodluck:
WillyB

All my research has lead me to the same conclusion . Guess in a way i have ruined my life by smoking pot .. Just dont seem fair . I guess i should have just been a drunk or a meth head lol what a screwed up system we have .. Thanks for your advice i am sure they would want to know why i was hairless and know i was trying to beat the system so the outcome would be the same .. one good thing i can continue to get high but my life will still suck .. sometimes i just want to give up .

1: Stop smoking.

2: Shave it ALL off and let it grow back the next 2 weeks.......

3: Pass your test.

People manscape all the time, it is no big deal. 2 weeks is plenty o' time for stubble.

And "Never give up, Never surrender"....... Greatest movie quote of all time...

I myself have had 1 hair test and passed with the help of my wife a razor and some nair. I had 22 days notice and passed. They said absolutely nothing about the stubble.

WillyB

Thanks but your a better man than me ,i dont have the self esteem to go out in public hairless lol . i just had my hopes up for this but maybe its for a reason . I dont think i should have to humiliate and change myself for anyone .
I do appreciate the help and your time to respond . But this is just not something i think i can do .

I hope 4 weeks of no smoking is enough for you.

I took a urinalysis one time exactly 30 days after I quit. I, too, had been smoking every day for a few years at that time. Unfortunately, I failed the test. I was given another urine test 3 days later and passed. However, the 2nd test was one of those you get at Walgreens, so was likely less sensitive.

Of course, none of those drinks or mixes work. There's always urine substitutes if you're not going to be supervised.

Hope the manscaping goes well! *GOOD LUCK* and let us know how the tests go!

Its not smoking weed that ruined your chance of getting this job. Its the Orwellian laws that have done that. I dont blame the weed, I blame the stupid laws against it.

Thanks Creeper I have went threw extensive written test and have meet all their expectations.so far . Iv quit smoking and started drinking water excessively . So i have went this far i wont just give up now .. from what iv heard the hair test are expensive so i figure even if i fail they had to pay for it . I am not even sure on a date of the testing i still have one production test and a interview to go threw but for me the written test would have been the hard part .

Seraphim
Thank you for that comment . I feel 100 % the same way and things need to change but it dont look like it no time soon
I will let you guys know pass or fail and of any changes.

p.s
It was easy to quit smoking but there has not been a day so far that has went by i have not thought to myself "man, i could sure burn one down about now !! lol so smoke one for me guys .

Luckily,I haven't had to worry about the scalp part for 30 years. They'll never get me to shave my flowing back hair. Never!

Toyota,even stateside,has that hardass Japanese corporate view of weed use. You can drink like a fish and use speed out the ass,but none of that weed smoking.

Hair tests are not used to get pot smokers, It is used for other drugs tho. there is no definitive way to tell how much pot you smoke thru a hair test, True story.

you could always claim that is was medical, you were in a medical state at the time and like all medicine, you stopped using it when your treatment was complete.

What have you got to lose?

Good idea budlydoright if they didn't ask for proof . I recently took my last test witch was a 9 hour production test and passed, i was able to schedule that appointment so i gave myself another month so now its been a little over two months of no smoking and i am waiting to hear back for my last interview .. then its a background check then a drugtest iv heard that their hair test are only looking back 3 months so if all gos well i will be ready in time for the test . They have had problems getting the plant going due to the earthquake and tsunami due to they cant get parts that were made in the japan plants . I know i am so ready to get it over with unemployment isint shit and im dieing to smoke again and my plants are nearing harvest and smell good enough to eat !!

I actually had to take a pre-employment har follicle test a couple weeks ago and also had the advantage of not smoking for 6 months behind that

anybody have a rough idea as to what the translation of one toke or joint (or whatever appropriate unit of mj intake) would be in ng/ml or how many tokes .50ng/ml is equivalent to

i have a similiar problem to this guys problem. I smoked from a bong twice on august 1 once on august 2 i havent touched it or came near it since then but i learned that i am to be tested for drugs by hair at the start of november. i have washed my hair with baking soda and vinegar at least 6 times on my legs and got haircuts on my head 3 times already. i was wondering if there were any other remedies i should try or stuff i should worry about i did enough research to panic that if i fail my life is ruined

Hi Darknightz,

Hair testing is different than all the other testing methods, because once the drugs make their way into your hair follicle, there is no way to get it out, other than cutting your hair and removing the history.

A standard test goes back 90 days and is equivalent to 1-1/2" of hair. If you wait about 7 days after your last use and shave your hair, all the new growth would be clean. If you do not have that kind of time, then I would suggest using our Hair Follicle Shampoo.

If you want more information, please feel free to call ous customer support at 1.866.900.5656.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom