I have some ideas for fliers in non-mmj states

420 Warrior

Not that I don't love the hemp flier or anything but it must be said that their is SOOOOOO much work left to be done because contrary to popular belief in mmj friendly states their is a whole bunch of the US that still needs all the help they/we get.

I propose a new flier that explains what our beloved 420 magazine is all about for people like myself to pass out to friends in states like mine that are having a hard time raising a eyebrow with our reps.

As a solid member of this site with prospects on resuming my old mod status, I would think something like this could be an invaluable resource for inviting in prospective new members to this site as well as stir up otherwise stagnant souls in our cause to fight unjust canna laws.

In this flier I might mention their constitutional freedom of speech as to let them know that no legal recourse that can be taken against them for joining this worthy cause of ours as well as posing a few questions like; If you could do something to end unjust imprisonment of nonviolent offenders would you join the cause...or something to that effect.

Maybe something else like; Did you know that the "war on drugs" was created with racist intentions in mind fallowed with a brief history lesson about why cannabis is illegal in the first place.

Another thing I might add is how exactly California and all the other mmj friendly states achieved their freedom to use cannabis for medical purposes without interference from law enforcement.

I don't know exactly what all to say to entice people enough to join this worthy cause but I do know something has to be done to stir interest enough to get the ball rolling in these holdout states with crappy reps who are only interested in turning a blind eye and def ears on the very ones who elect them to represent us.

I've tried for years to talk people into joining me in the fight but the vibe I keep getting is, for the most part, they are scared of some kind of internet police knocking down their door and arresting them for speaking out agaist the system even though I keep telling them how long I've been doing this and that their is no legal way to get in trouble for speaking their minds via our US constitution.

I just think something tangible that I can place in their hands to read might just get some of them on board and ultimately involved with our mission of all out legalization.

Thanks guys/gals,

420 Warrior :Namaste:

This is a great idea I have had since we made the Hemp flier over a decade ago.

I plan to start a flier contest, after we get done with the logo contest. ;)

Thanks brother. :welldone:
:Namaste:

This is a great idea I have had since we made the Hemp flier over a decade ago.

I plan to start a flier contest, after we get done with the logo contest. ;)

Thanks brother. :welldone:
:Namaste:

Excellent, my brother :thumb:

Lot's of skeptics here in GA...I think a little persuasion is in order :high-five:

Lot's of minds to be enlightened :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom