Hang me

Rtee05

We drove up to northern Indiana to watch the wild pot grow. We just had to pick some and just had to go to jail for it. We entered the jailhouse and there hung a hangmans noose. The jailer says, "Judge sent that over for you pot pickers." Prosecutor says, "Plead guilty today and get a 2 year sentence OR take it to trial and i'll give you the max.(4 years me believe)." We took the 2 years.
Can I now say I am (was?) well-hung?!?

2 fucking years? your not serious are you? shit man. sry to here.

where does the wild pot grow in northern Indiana?

I hope you don't have to go in the slammer for 2 whole years. is there any way you can just pay a fine and be done with it? that's some shit man. good luck.

pot picker info.

the pot grew in 3 counties. they harvested it for rope (hemp). it was up and down the fence posts like its name sake... Wild Weed. the farmers up there got bounty money for turning you in. this was over 20 years ago. might not be too much up there. won't tell you exact location. i had to do 1 year of that 2 year sentence and it sucked.
would like to add. my bond was $10,000 untill the next day when they ran my name thro their data base, then it became $50,000 for possession of more than 30 grams of maryjane. gotta be some kind of record...hummm!

Back
Top Bottom