Marijuana Tea?

SptyOty

I heard something from a buddy of mine about being able to extract THC from stems and making a Tea type drink with it. Anyone else know anything about this or was my friend just conjuring crazy stoned thoughts again? Any info would be sweet.

yeah i used to save my stems to make hot chocolate but it dosent get you fucked up just a buzz. nice buzz though. goes great with a couple fat ones.

MegaGuyOne said:
i don't know...but where in NorCal are you?
I'm in the Bay Area, East Bay to be more accurate. You go to UC Davis or just live there? I got a bunch of buddies goin there.

and yes... Nor Cal is where the Stickiest of the Icky be at

D*a*n*K said:
We always do that, Save a shitload of stems and then make tea out of them. You don't get high by stems but if you put buds in there youll FOR SURE get high. With stems youll just feel a buzz
Thanks for fillin me in. I was curious if you could give me the 'recipe' or instructions on how to make the tea? Or if thats too much work if you could just re-direct me to a site or something where i can find it.

D*a*n*K said:
Take a coffee filter or a tea bag and remove all the crap out(if using a tea bag) and put your stems in there then staple it up and brew it!
Awesome, thanks a lot, appreciate it. One last question... About how much stems are required if im using a tea bag pouch? Thanks again.

D*a*n*K said:
Take a coffee filter or a tea bag and remove all the crap out(if using a tea bag) and put your stems in there then staple it up and brew it!

adding a little milk or butter to the water is key.

you should just put the weed in a coffee maker a drain it..., use a coffee grinder to grind the weed up if you wanna make really good strong tea.

the best is hot chocolate cause it covers the taste pretty good. first make some weed tea. just take a tea bag, pull out the staple, and empty the bag. then grind up your stems in a coffee grinder or just break them up into really small pieces. if your lazy you can just throw the stems in but the smaller the better. ok restaple the tea bag and boil some water on the stove. if you want a mug of tea then put in a little over a mug of water. when the water starts to boil add a little milk or about half a table spoon of butter. i usually put some milk and a tiny bit of butter. im not sure if skim milk works or not cause its fat free so id just play it safe and not use it. right after you add the milk or butter throw in the tea bag and let the mixture boil gently for about 10 minutes. you may want to add a little extra milk half way through. after that just turn it off and take out the tea bag. put some hot chocolate mix in a mug and pour the hot tea over it. it will take a while longer to hit you but once it does spark up a bowl and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom