So caLLED FRIEND

monkeypoo229

:mad: hey i am a new poster and i thought youall would like this story: any way i got to bed a bout 9:00 am (i am a night person) and at about 12:30 my mom comes in and says "bens mom called (thats my so cald friends mom) and she said that ben said you have been smokin weed" and i am half asleep and i am thinkin what the fuck ben is spouseto be my friend and he narked on a friend of his that friens mom and my mom just because she dose it dose not men id hipacrate thank god she belived my story and i got out of it HAHAHA UP YOUS BEN PEACE OUT

I understood most of that so...

- welcome to the forums. I see you're from Texas. Howdy! :) We've got a lot of Texans on here.

- sucks about your friend. A narc sucks no matter what, but when a friend does it, it's just shitty.

Have you talked to your friend about it yet? I am just curious what would prompt him to tell his mother that you guys were smoking. Did his mom smell it on him or something? By the way... if she did smell it on him, he should've at least tried these two excuses first (don't knock 'em, they worked for me):

(1) We were having a fire outside. I smell like smoke.

(2) I smell like cigarette smoke.

Good luck with everything. Congrats on not getting in trouble.

Sounds like you're friend bitched up when he thought he was caught and decided to take the blame off himself and put it on you.

There are only a few people in the world that deserve to get their ass kicked:
1. People who talk shit.
2. Guys that hit girls.
3. And backstabbing friends.

Next time you see this guy, give him a black eye for me.

Oh, and thieves....

Yeah, you're right.

Except, child molesters deserve the death penalty.

monkeypoo229 said:
hey kepet a direy about wen and how he got it
lol, that caused me to chuckle :cool: :cool: :D :p

Even though I completely agree your 'friend' was an being asshole, I don't think you should shut him completely yet. Talk to him, believe me, people do dumb shit when they're scared and I'm sure he feels like an asshole. If he doesn't however, fucking beat the shit out of him for being so gay!

Back
Top Bottom