Busted !

Grim_Reefer4_20

One of my close friends was arrested for trafficking marijuana...they where checking his car at the canadian border and found 15 lbs of nugz....facing up to 6 years or more in prison not good

that sucks. i hate the law on marijuana. its makes stoners seem like murderers and horrible people.

My boy got busted about a month a go he got set up by this lil bitch ass motherfucker.....this is whut happened.....this kid called my homie and was like yo i need a ounce of weed and 10 hits of ecstasy so he was like straight madd loot right...well he met tha kid ended up selln tha zip and 11 hits not 10 as soon as he pulled away madd cops came bustin his way n shit n they got him out of tha car and slammed his face in tha pavement n shit n it was madd fucked up.....it was tha same night my steamroller broke R.I.P. but yah all i know is that hes fucked n tha kid who set him up is fucked(not mentionin any names but ur done bitch, madd ppl are lookin for you watch ur fuckin back) n it wasnt rly tha weed that fucked him over cuz tha marijuana laws arent to bad in NY but it was him sellin tha X that fucked him over so hes out tha game for a while......ill keep yall posted peeeace

Back
Top Bottom