How Long Till My plant buds?

well during vegative growth they need 18 hours day and 6 hours night
and for budding they need 12 hours day and 12 hurs night. So you figure it out. If I remeber correctly, cause its been awhile since I have grown my own . I think it takes about 2 to3 months to fully bud out.

depends on what part of the world your in..........the farther north the shorter the growing season.........so it's kind of hard to give you a solid time frame.nice thing about growing pot is that regardless of being indoors or out you can controll when the plant flowers.if you want to start the plant cover it.if its that important to you to allter the natural course of things do it.if you can wait for mother nature to trigger the flowering even better.for out door strains at least one's that have been breed for outdoor growing the whole light dark equation gets a little strange for the newbie.....basicly outdoor plants never get an 18/6 light cycle in seed or veg state.a the consistancy of lighting changes for the plant as the seasons change.ah but flowering is the fun part some strains are super sensitive to the change in the light cycle and start to show preflowers the first day the light is shorter other take a bit longer.the key is when did you sow the seed/seeds relative to your local conditions?do you live where there is snow?do you live someplace that thats warmer and dryer?theres a few things to look at in place's where you have snow during the winter it may not always be good to sow seed in early may the ground temp and moisture level can cause your seed to not germ let alone a sproute surviving comming up in a mud like soil.lucky people that live in nice warm place's that are on the dryer side can plant in early may i've heard of some planting in mid april kind of an early crop attempt.then theres the difference between planting good geneticly sound seed stock and bag seed.....if you're tossing bag seed in the dirt then don't worry about any of the stuff above just be happy the stuff came up and that you got some females.otherwise i'd pay for good stock from the dutch they have good genetics are tested and reliable.i'm pretty stoned so i'm sure i forgot something......good luck.MEMENTO TE ESSE MORTALUM.

1shyof10

Anyone know how to breed plants or how to tell germinations gender? Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

yo i live in toronto and my buddy planted in may in some creek and at the end of september his plants were 12 feet tall and he got pounds out of it

Back
Top Bottom