Train Wreck newbie

Hi guys I'm new to growing
I purchased some train wreck auto flowers
I currently doing the germination following crop kings directions meticulously
I am lost from that point on
I purchased some 5 gallon pals to put them in and some pro mix organic potting soil
I've been told not to use that when I first plant the seed
But I've also been told auto flowers don't like to be moved
Can I just use 1 type of soil from the beginning

Any help would be great thanks guys

Hi guys I'm new to growing
I purchased some train wreck auto flowers
I currently doing the germination following crop kings directions meticulously
I am lost from that point on
I purchased some 5 gallon pals to put them in and some pro mix organic potting soil
I've been told not to use that when I first plant the seed
But I've also been told auto flowers don't like to be moved
Can I just use 1 type of soil from the beginning

Any help would be great thanks guys
This is a weird subject I wish someone would end the myth or tell us straight what we should do for beginning phases. But I have grown twice planting directly in soul of pre mixed pro mix hp blend and I didn't control ph in soil from seed to finish it was 7+ whole grow. Now just test it your self putting g in jiffy cup or red solo straight soil no fertilizer in it. However if you use pretty mix port mix soil from seed make sure ph is 6-6.5 so many people pros say to plant in same pot start to finish so that's what I do my feminized white cookies seed from crop king seeds will be different story.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a weird subject I wish someone would end the myth or tell us straight what we should do for beginning phases. But I have grown twice planting directly in soul of pre mixed pro mix hp blend and I didn't control ph in soil from seed to finish it was 7+ whole grow. Now just test it your self putting g in jiffy cup or red solo straight soil no fertilizer in it. However if you use pretty mix port mix soil from seed make sure ph is 6-6.5 so many people pros say to plant in same pot start to finish so that's what I do my feminized white cookies seed from crop king seeds will be different story.

For autos I start them on a very small pot, the mini germination pots. As soon as I see she is stable, and has enough rooting I move her in to the 3 gallon pots.

I don't see how this could harm the plants growth.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile610550115.jpg

Here is an example

Here is my candy cane auto finishing up in next day or two hopefully from #cropkingseeds under #marshydro led 600w

Enjoy eye candy my next grow will be first true grow.
420-magazine-mobile557914081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1913818546.jpg

Thanks guys
So you think I should mix my soil with plain potting soil for the seed
Wouldn't hurt I might do same and then do some straight in 3 gallon fabric pots from seed test it my self see which does better.

when i start seed in finish pot ill fill it with whatever potting soil your using and dig a little hole like 3 inch by 3 inch put seed starting soil in the hole and voila seed does nt have to push tough a piece of perlite just something i do have fun

thx your positive comment made my day been a really hard last few months thx again i'll send some picks of a plant i'm stress training when light come on be careful growing cannabis is a gateway next your be growing peppers tomatoes and any seed u can get your hands on i have a pineapple growing for a year now inside of coarse

Back
Top Bottom