Auto Flowering Option

Ichiro

Greetings everyone!! I dove in and purchased some Early Miss Auto Fem seeds (cross with Big Bud x White Widow) and have a question about light use after flowering. Because they are auto flowering can I leave the plants on full light 24 hrs a day or do I go with a 12/12 cycle still??? (or maybe even 16/8???) I want to do what will produce the best results. I have everything else ready but want to know where to go when it comes to this question...

Thanks so much!!!

Greetings everyone!! I dove in and purchased some Early Miss Auto Fem seeds (cross with Big Bud x White Widow) and have a question about light use after flowering. Because they are auto flowering can I leave the plants on full light 24 hrs a day or do I go with a 12/12 cycle still??? (or maybe even 16/8???) I want to do what will produce the best results. I have everything else ready but want to know where to go when it comes to this question...

Thanks so much!!!

You're going to get 20 different answer to that question. What I can say from my experience with auto, you cannot go wrong keeping the lights 18/6. Keep at it that the entire grow and you will do just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom