Heavy lemon smell from Candy Cane?

1smoke2much

Hello everyone yes im new here i'v been reading for a while & i love this site you guys have here and the feedback that you guys give now i have ran into a currious question. I am Health Canada ACMPR approved i purchased CKS Candy cane seeds germinated 2 of them from the pack and both are nice looking now at 6 weeks of flower. I just want to say again they both look identical under MarsHydro 1200watts. 1 Difference is the buds are way smaller on 1 plant than the other plant though they are identical. Plant #1 lets say has beautiful scent of sweet sweet fruity smell but if you smell plant #2 it has a very very heavy Lemon scent & i mean Lemons like you just sliced 1 up in the room i am using advanced Nuts? any reason for this or is this some genetics coming out. Again great web site happening here glad to be a part thank you

Hello everyone yes im new here i'v been reading for a while & i love this site you guys have here and the feedback that you guys give now i have ran into a currious question. I am Health Canada ACMPR approved i purchased CKS Candy cane seeds germinated 2 of them from the pack and both are nice looking now at 6 weeks of flower. I just want to say again they both look identical under MarsHydro 1200watts. 1 Difference is the buds are way smaller on 1 plant than the other plant though they are identical. Plant #1 lets say has beautiful scent of sweet sweet fruity smell but if you smell plant #2 it has a very very heavy Lemon scent & i mean Lemons like you just sliced 1 up in the room i am using advanced Nuts? any reason for this or is this some genetics coming out. Again great web site happening here glad to be a part thank you
Curious. Stumped

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

They seem to be looking very good loads of crystals on both plants other than the Lemon Smell & its getting stronger as the flower time goes. Someone said its prob old genetics coming out & i was thinking the same thing but maybe im wrong i thought i would ask because i was thinking Candy Cane & Lemons are not the same hahaha thanks for the reply guys

They seem to be looking very good loads of crystals on both plants other than the Lemon Smell & its getting stronger as the flower time goes. Someone said its prob old genetics coming out & i was thinking the same thing but maybe im wrong i thought i would ask because i was thinking Candy Cane & Lemons are not the same hahaha thanks for the reply guys
When did u buy the seeda

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Just this past holiday season in early Dec i ordered them took 2 days shipping says i started veg Dec 6th until feb 1st then i flowered until now

Sour jack, Is this a cross strain in the past with this plant. I was thinking someone put the wrong seed in the wrong packages maybe?

ohhhh now this explains it now ok, The smell had me wondering as to how this happen because the buds look bomb smells real loud man of lemon no joke crystals are very thick. Like i said they were growing good just that lemon scent had me, Now i cannot wait to try it out when its finished. I'm glad i joined to ask prob only 1 of many a questions to come on my ACMPR journey, so i say thanks a bunch of buds guys for the replies hope i can return the favor

Yes it could be you are also in the mix up of CKS selling you Sour Jack and not CC. Did you have to flip to 12/12 to start flowering? My CC that are Sour Jack have a very lemon, fruity smell.

Actually yes, i did the 12/12 light drop from 18 on 6 off, but i was wondering why they were still not switching over so i put them in the dark for 24-hrs then i got action from her. Smells very lemony sweet but the lemon is very pungent crystals are thick and nice plant over all is excellent just gives off heavy heavy Lemon scent when its Candy cane. No worries i guess it looks like i get a Sour Jack & candy cane at harvest soon & for CKS i think they should let customers know the mix up, because they left me confused..

Yes it would have been nice if they actually let us know. However most people buying from them are not ACMPR (legal) and registered to grow so people just move on without complaining and CKS knows that.

You should post some pics if you can!

If i did it right lol here they are suppose to be Candy Cane, i typed Candy Cane on the 1 that's Sweet top 1 is of lemon scent.

pruning_plants_before_harvest_032.JPG
My_grow_room_March_10th_2017_006.JPG

that looks nice and tight buds, you know i dont think i had sour Jack, I am acmpr approved & right now im running 2 of each plant -- Kali-Mist /Rouge thunder /Original Skunk/Amnesia Haze/Sour Diesel/Candy Cane?/Northern lights and a few seeds still popping up hahaha i wanted a mixture i got a Mixture lol But to find out i ran Sour Jack seeds from CKS instead of Candy cane is like Magic..

I'll let you know I got a new order from.crop king of 5 complimentary candy cane autos for sending me sour jack. Didn't even ask them. Super awesome service. I've never add any issues from fast shipping to great service. .I'll let you know of mine smell like lemon on week two now from seed.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

You got free seeds for the screw up? I got nothing after contacting them about it.

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

I don't know about seeds i never got any for my problem, All i know is i am legal ACMPR grower here in Canada that will be buying seeds all the time & its not a good way to keep customers at CKS. I do read where i see CKS fix people up with seeds after an issue but i think its just certain people because most get nothing. All i know is i may have to checkout a different seed company myself not sure what i'm growing from that package i purchased from crop king seeds but what i thought was Candy cane is "NOT" & what if i don't like Sour Jack & how many of my seeds left in the package i purchased and never used yet are not Candy cane? is just my thought. Again i'm not going to be that guy who just drops by & purchases seeds here & there from CKS i am ACMPR legal and thought to myself am i NOT the customer this market craves for? Thanks for the Fix hows about a good seed company here in Canada i can contact for legitimate mark seed packages that i know is the true plant.

Back
Top Bottom