Got an email from Crop King Seeds

It is legit. It is just re-directing you to Marijuana Seeds Canada – Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale – Crop King . Looks like just testing their new site on sub domain. Basically go spend some money....

-------------------------------------
We are almost ready to kick off our new website and we need your help. You've been selected, along with a small group of our previous customers, as the first to experience our brand new website. We need to make sure the new website is bug and error free before we launch.
We'll make it worth your time by not only giving you a special discount coupon to use at checkout, but you also will be entered into a draw for a complimentary 5-seed pack of your choosing.
All you have to do is use the code TEST2017 at checkout for 20% off when you place your next order online only at our, soon-to-launch new website. 3 winners will be selected at random from successful orders.
Test our new site
This offer is available until March 22th and Spring is just around the corner, so don't miss out.
Thank you so much for your support!
P.S. Contest entries are only valid when the order is placed throught the testing site.

It is legit. It is just re-directing you to Marijuana Seeds Canada — Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale — Crop King . Looks like just testing their new site on sub domain. Basically go spend some money....

-------------------------------------
We are almost ready to kick off our new website and we need your help. You've been selected, along with a small group of our previous customers, as the first to experience our brand new website. We need to make sure the new website is bug and error free before we launch.
We'll make it worth your time by not only giving you a special discount coupon to use at checkout, but you also will be entered into a draw for a complimentary 5-seed pack of your choosing.
All you have to do is use the code TEST2017 at checkout for 20% off when you place your next order online only at our, soon-to-launch new website. 3 winners will be selected at random from successful orders.
Test our new site
This offer is available until March 22th and Spring is just around the corner, so don't miss out.
Thank you so much for your support!
P.S. Contest entries are only valid when the order is placed throught the testing site.
Good to know.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

James from crop king seeds wants me and other to test there new site. Crop king know anything about this or is this some sort of scam?

It is them but don't do it!! After the candy cane/Sour jack mix up i'm now hearing some people were given replacement seeds,where others were not, myself included.

I was also sent the email asking to use the new website for 20% off. I did, and failed to enter in the discount code. I emailed them about it asking about shipment tracking and getting the discount, and heard nothing back about getting the discount or tracking.

I'll never use this company again. Trying bonza seeds next.

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

I just got my second perfect order from attitude seedbank. I bought only 6 seeds and got so many freebies I can hardly believe it! Granted, I got one of their beginning of the month specials which also happened to be their 10 yr birthday so your mileage may vary but it would be well worth your while to take a look on the first few days of next month .

420-magazine-mobile1187890373.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I find it entertaining that after over a month of CKS ignoring my emails about my order- now my email is 'working again' and 'James' is sending me spam. Thanks James- where have you been all this time?

Back
Top Bottom