Low Flyer Dwarf

Billyberu, check out AFnOOb420. He has a great journal for dlf. I keep referring back to his log as a reference for my plant. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

If you go to browse and then search for Dwarf Low Flyer it'll show up as one of the journals. It might take some looking around but it'll be worth your time.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I have tried CKs low flyers 3 times. The 1st batch were total duds since only 1 seed germinated. After contacting CK about this I got my next 2 5 packs of seeds @ 50% off. I planted the 1st one in a 5G pot and grew it in a 4x4x6.5ft Fusion grow tent. I used a 250 watt Veg CFL grow light. I use Promix HP for soil 18/6 for the 1st 3 weeks till the plant reached about 20" tall then 12/12 once buds showed up I switched out to a 250watt Bloom CFL and let it Bud out for another 6 weeks. Watered plant every 3rd day Once a week I would water it with a mix of Monster bloom. Out of that 1 LR plant I got a main bud about the size of a beer can and about 30 small buds the size of a Silver dollar.
66 grams of dried buds to be exact. My 2nd grow I did everthing the same except for adding another 250 watt CFL for a total of 2 lights which have a total of 28k lumens in a 4x4 area. and out of the other LRs I harvested anywhere from 75 to 88 grams of dried bud per plant. Overall a very easy plant to grow...But they are sensitive to transplanting.

:thumb: https://s3.amazonaws.com/growguides/420-marijuana-grow-bible.pdf

Grow Lights Canada. Canada's #1 source for Grow Lights / HID / LED / CFL / Induction / CMH Lights and Hydroponic Equipment

Top it at all?

Nope these Lowflyers don't like topping...At least the ones I tried to top they got stressed and didn't come back for a good 7 to 10 days. And I got a lower yield than the ones I didn't top.
I now grow CK White Widows and They are amazing. About 3ft tall and still have 3 weeks in bud and it looks like I should get over 200 grams per plant dry.

Nice thank you, I've been practicing with some seeds from a bag. Learned how to top, clone...... NOT TO OVER WATER!!!! and still learning but I feel I'm ready for my first griw Acquiring all the right lighting and environment........ "Ready to Grow"

Get my seeds today, but......... I was only practicing on a seed I found in a bud ( GG ) topped it twice and growing so good and healthy! I feel like a proud parent. I got everything in place and plan on germinnating asap I am keeping a journal and will update. Thanks for asking old rookie here

I have a plant 3 weeks old, fim'd it now has four main colas. She is growing after very littl recovery. Should I wait to transplant? It's GG so want to get it in a pot.She is In a solo cup at the moment

I have a plant 3 weeks old, fim'd it now has four main colas. She is growing after very littl recovery. Should I wait to transplant? It's GG so want to get it in a pot.She is In a solo cup at the moment

Just my .02, but I would suggest that you might want to flip her over and see if she's getting rootbound. Three weeks in a Solo cup seems like a long time even for a dwarf strain. Short answer: My guess FWIW is that you should consider transplanting right away.

Yes!! Just a little ways up the cup. She is in her new home ( 10 gal) and recovering nicely ....... I hope! Gonna put her outdoors in northern Mass, so getting her ready. Gonna keep her in the pot outdoors as well. I am growing the LFDA indoors and germinating now. Got The Gorilla Glue from a bud Thanks

Yes!! Just a little ways up the cup. She is in her new home ( 10 gal) and recovering nicely �� ....... I hope! Gonna put her outdoors in northern Mass, so getting her ready. Gonna keep her in the pot outdoors as well. I am growing the LFDA indoors and germinating now. Got The Gorilla Glue from a bud�� Thanks

Solo cup to 10 gallon, yeah, that should do it! LOL. I'm sure she'll love her new digs.

My outdoor Low Flyer has been just sitting there, for a week looking healthy and ready but doing nothing because we have had nothing but gray skies and rain for a week (and temps in the 40s and 50s).

What's your transition plan to harden her for life in the great outdoors? What are your low temperatures like there now?

It's about 35 for low, avg. I only know what I've read and people like you helping I plan on putting her outside about mid May. Keeping her on the porch South side Big porch. I read the Gorilla gets huge when she flowers, but read that a lot of strains do stretch in flower. Harvest end of August. This is so addictive...... I needed this

Anyone know if the Galaxy Hydro 300watt led that hangs, That's 110 correct? Should have bought this a while ago. $80!!!

Back
Top Bottom